Are You Serious?

As Chase pulled up in your drive way, you looked at the house as if you were nervous. Chase notices your look but doesn't say anything. He stops the car and you both sit there for a while. You turn his head for him to face you and you kiss him passionately.

You: I forgive you.

You whisper in his ear as you get out the car. You walk up to the front door and ring the door bell. You hear Dakota and you start to smile.

You: My baby.

You say to yourself as you hear someone's footsteps coming closer and closer to the door. You fix yourself before the door opens.

Chris: Who is it?

You say nothing. Knowing the type of person Chris is, he'll open the door anyway. The door swung open and Chris' jaw dropped.

Chris: Oh my god! YN, you're ok! Where have you been? This has that nigga written all over it. Did he touch you? Are you hurt?

You: God damn. Let me come in.

You say interrupting him. His mouth stays open as if he's trying to say something but can't.

You: Where's my baby?

Chris: Stay here, I'll go get him.

You: No, this is my house too. I think I know my way around.

You say as you march your way to Dakota's room.

You: Dakota baby, where are you?

Dakota: Mommy?!?!

He yells as he runs out of you and Chris' room.

You: Now what were you doing in there?

Chris: He was just watching T.V. with me. That's all.

You: Well, umm, ok.

You start to head towards the door but Chris gets in your way.

You: Are you ok?

Chris: Yeah, I'm fine. I just missed my baby.

He said cutting your words off with a kiss. You start to give in until you two were interrupted.

???: Babe, who was at the door?

A female voice said. Knowing the type of girl you are, you aren't upset because this was bound to happen. The only person you can possibly be mad at is yourself at the moment.

You: Who's that?

Chris: No one babe. What are you talking about?

Dakota finally came in the room and jumped on you instantly.

Dakota: Mommy!!! Where have you been? I missed you.

You smile at him and look back at Chris. He seems to have worry in his eyes.

You: Dakota, was there anyone in my room with you?

Dakota looked up at Chris and looked back at you. You put him down and walked to your room, ignoring Chris and his attempts to stop you. You open the room door and see a brown skinned woman laying on your bed. She looked like Letoya Luckett. You turn around and Chris had a stupid look on his face. You close your eyes and take a deep breath, letting a tear role down your face. You open your eyes and see the woman standing up looking for something. She grabbed a cellphone and walked out of the room and to the front door. You know because you heard her shut it.

Chris: I can explain.

You: Get out.

Chris: Please YN I---

You put your hand up, letting him know that you didn't want to hear another word. He tried to hug you but you pushed him away.

You: Chris, get out before I call the police.

He looked at you with sorrow in his eyes and looked down at Dakota who was trying his hardest to tie his shoes. He then leaves the house and you decide to call an old friend.