Here We Go Again

Chris looks at you seductively and bites his lip, then looks at Dakota and smiles. He walks over to the both of you and kneels down to Dakota's level.

Chris- Wassup lil dude? *Gives Dakota a hug*

Dakota- Hey daddy.

Chris looks at you.

Chris- Hey baby. *Tries to kiss you but you turn your head*

You- Dakota go to your room and close your door.

Dakota does as he's told and you look at Chris heated.

You- How the fuck did you get in my house?

Chris- 1. This is my house too 2. Don't speak to me that way. And 3. You gave me the key.

Damn my kindness

You- Nigga I can talk to you how ever the fuck I want. You think you can come up in my house when I'm not home and run shit. Think again bitch. Don't make me call the people on your ass.

Chris- Can you just listen to me? Please?

You- Go ahead. I'm listening. What could you possibly say to fix this?

Chris- I love you. I don't want anyone else but you. You're everything I need. I don't want them thirsty hoes off the street cuz I know I gotta classy chick waitin for me at home. I can't live without you and my child. I'm learning how to be a man. I swear. I just want to be with you and Kota. That's all I want.

He looks you in the eyes and you do the same. A tear rolls down your eye as you struggle to say.

You- I- I forgive you.

You know he's gonna hurt you again. But this isn't about you. It's about Kota.

Chris kisses you long and passionately and hugs you tightly.

He kisses you again and puts you on the kitchen counter. He tries to take off your shirt but you stop him.

You- Where have you been?

Chris- At a homies house.

You- What homie?

Chris- Ty.

As soon as he says Ty, you automatically have a flash back.

~Flash Back~

6 years ago before you had Kota and after you met Chris

You walk to the motro bus and pass by a group of guys. You knew you got there attention cuz the were whistling and sayin pick up lines.

Tyrone(Ty)- Aye lil mama. Come sit on my lap.

Guy 1- Yo ma. Lemme hit.

Guy 2- Why don't you come ova here and gimme sum of dat ass.

You ignore them until you feel someone smack your ass. You turn around only to see Ty standin there smirkin. You slap the smirk off his face and one of the guys snatch you up.

Guy 1- Aye baby. Don't be like dat.

You- Nigga get your hands off me!

Ty- Naw. Don't let her go. I want her.

Ty grabbed you by your hair and forced you into an apartment that seemed to be his. You cry in pain and struggle to get out his grip. Once he locked the door he throw you on a couch and climbed on top of you.

You- Get off me.

Ty- Shut up and relax.

He took his shirt off and threw it on the ground. You decided you would play along and find the right time to escape.

You- Ok baby. Just let me go to the bathroom first. *You say in a seductive voice.

You could see his pants getting hard letting you know his little friend is excited which means you are succeeding.

Ty- Aight shawty. First door on the left.

You- Thanks bae.

You got up and walked to the restroom and shut and locked the door. You found the window and crawled out. Smart move. You went on bout your business leaving that horny mothafucka alone.

~End Of Flash Back~

You never really told Chris about what happened cuz you knew it wouldn't do any good. So you try to avoid Ty as much as possible.