Where is this going?

You both hop out of a back window that nobody knows about but Chase. You wonder why you never noticed it before. You are forced in his car and locked in the car as Chase gets in the driver's seat. Your heart is beating hard because you're scared for your life. You don't know what this nigga is capable of.

Chase: Are you sure you didn't call the cops?

You: How in the hell am I gonna call anybody if you don't give me anything to contact anybody with?

Chase: Smart mouth, huh? It's cool. As long as it's mines.

You: Shut the fuck up! Ugh I can't stand you!

Chase swings his hand back like he's going to hit you. You flench.

Chase: Watch your mouth babe. You wouldn't want a pretty face like that to be damaged now would you?

He says as he puts his hand down.

You: You wouldn't hit me. With yo bitch ass.

You say testing his patience.... *SMACK*

Chase: I told yo ass to quit plaing with me. You really like to push my buttons huh?

He says as you hold your face. This nigga just slapped you. You look out the window and silenetly cry. Eventually he starts the car and you fall asleep knowing there would be a long ride ahead of you.

~2 Hours Later~

You wake up to loud music that Chase was obviously playing to annoy you.

You: ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!?!

You yell irritated over all the music. Fucking Problems by A$AP Rocky was blasting through the Maserati speakers.

Chase: WHAT BABE? DON'T YOU LIKE THIS SONG?

You: I USED TO, UNTIL YOU KILLED IT! BESIDES-THIS SONG IS OLD.

You yell poping in  Drake's 'Nothing Was The Same' album you found in his glove compartment. You flip though the songs until 'Come Thru' is playing. You sit back and enjoy the music as Chase takes in the lyrics. Suddenly, he pulls over in an empty parking lot and closes his eyes as the song continues to play.

You: You really feeling this song huh?

Chase: Yeah. You know? It's making me think.

You: Oh yeah? About what?

Chase: This is wrong YN. Taking you from your family and all. It's not getting me anywhere. You still don't love me and probably never will.

You: So where is this going???

You say confused.

Chase: No where. I can't let you go now. You've already been through a lot and I'm not gonna let you live with that alone.

You soak in his words as the song continues to play. You both sit there in a complete silence. You start to think about your family and begin to cry. He sits there and watch the tears roll down your cheeks with an emotionless look on his face.

Chase: I'm sorry. I love you too much for you to leave and I can't bare to watch you cry. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. All I want is you. I don't want to ruin your family. I just want to take you with me. So I can love you and be everything that Chris will never be to you. But I see that I can't have you. What's the use of loving someone who doesn't love you back. Just remember that I'm sorry.

After that apology, Chase drove off into the road and started to head home.