Chapter 5

A/N: Hi! I just wanted to leave a quick note just to tell you guys to please be leaving comments if you like my story, or even if you don't! Or if you could help bring more people to read it!? No? Ok. *crickets*

Enjoy the (short) chapter!

- J (:x

~2 Weeks Later~

I shut my laptop, me and Ren just finished Skyping all 5 boys of Before You Exit at, only 3 am, 5 am their time.

We basically pass out on my bedroom floor covered with our pillows and blankets.

"Hey, Avery?" Ren whispers,

"what.." I groan, I'm not really happy when I'm tired,

"When will the boys be back in LA?" she asks randomly, it takes a second to turn on my brain and search through it,

"Um.. Well theres the rest of tour until July, then their home in Orlando for another 2 months to be with family." I calculate in my head.

"So they won't be back until September?" She props herself up on her elbows, "But that'll be 6 months from now!" she whisper shouts,

"At least we get to see them again soon! Our relationship with them is great. The boys are like our best friends, besides each other. It's alright." I sigh, They wouldn't just leave us.

"Just get some sleep, babe." I mutter, rubbing my hand on my tan friends face.

"Goodnight, girl." She smiles, returning the face rub.

I can't deny being nervous of losing them, as well. I mean, they've become close to us so fast. But they're band is ALWAYS touring, what if it's the same with every city they go to? What if we're one of many? Just another girl 'best friends' they just met for a few weeks then get bored with.

I close my eyes, and try to dream away my worries. They wouldn't leave us. They're not like that. No doubt we'll still be friends.

If only I knew I was right.