Chapter 12

1:27 A.M.

Thats what my clock read. I laid there, scrolling through tumblr on my phone as my best friend laid on the trundle next to me, most likely doing the same.

"Did I really do good?" I kind of blurt out, I've started to become one of those people who always need reassurance. I cursed myself, lord only knows how annoyed Ren must get.

"Hell yeah. We all loved you!" Ren smiles at me,

"So did you sit with Braeden?" I ask, a smirk on my face,

"No. He's got a 'girl friend'. I sat in between Riley and Connor in the singles corner." She told me, I knew she was upset about the whole thing but everyone really is.

I just nodded, it would be the same thing I would do.

"You know, I don't know how smart this is to tell you this, but you wanna know the reason why Paris gave you the bitch vibe?" Ren locks her phone and flops on her side facing me as I do the same.

"Other than the fact that she is a bitch, yes please enlighten me."

"Let's just say, when Ariel made the moves on Prince Eric this made Paris' own 'Prince' feel quite uncomfortable to the point he had to 'leave the room to use the bathroom'." She tells me, I know she wouldn't lie to me but still I was rather skeptical.

"Maybe he had a lot to drink?" I question, she rolls her eyes in response,

"Im tired. I'm going to sleep. You did awesome tonight, baby." Ren then gets into her sleeping position and I do the same.

Is that true? I'm kind of sick of this whole thing. I just want it to be if you like me tell me and I'll tell you. But no theres like a million obsticles inclUDING THE FACT HES GOT A GIRLFRIEND.

Laying there with sleep being absent. I texted Toby, but it was 2 am and he's most likely asleep. I heard my phone vibrate but it wasn't Toby.

"Hey! I know your probably asleep and all but when you wake up you wanna get some breakfast or something in the morning?" It was from Drew. I couldn't hold the smile on my face.

Somebody actually likes me.

I excitedly texted back a yes.

Yes. He is realistic. He's someone I can actually be with. And isn't complicated. Drew is kind, cute. I want to be with him. I know I'm trying to convince myself of this more than anybody else. Why is Toby always on my mind? Can he stop?

I fall asleep shortly after that. I woke up and remembered Im going to breakfast with Drew. I slapped Ren's bottom since she was already awake to tell her.

"Oh wow!" She says, with her fake smile,

"What? I thought you liked Drew? I ask, curious,

"Oh I do, I do, it's just that you know I Thought it would be a different name." She says, oh she ships it,

"Listen, I just need to stop. I need to take a break and realize whose real. If things were different I would but since they aren't, I'm going on a date with Drew." I say, "Now help me get ready." She nods, I know she knows I'm right. It sucks it really does. But I have to be real.

I have to be real.

~~~~

A/N: I cannot apologize ENOUGH for the lack of story updates. It's absolutely unforgivable. Yes I've gotten your messages. It's my fault :(
IM SORRY ILL TRY HARDER!
- Jenna xxx