Chapter 6

I'm sitting at my desk packing up my things in Journalism when the bell rings, and Ren bursts through the door going against the flow of people leaving school.

She comes up and slams her phone on my desk looking into my eyes. This is one of those moments where if you try to touch her she would most likely explode. "6 months. And he chooses now. 6. Months. I've waited for him to respond to my messages." She angrily walks around the room mumbling to herself while I read what it says on the screen. It's from Braiden.

"Hey Ren! So I bet you heard we're in town again and I'd really like to meet up! Can't wait I talk to you it feels like its been forever"

I look for anything else but she hasn't responded.

"Well, what are you going to say? You can't leave him without an answer!" Then she storms back and grabs her phone saying "I think I don't need to respond just yet. maybe I'll wait 6 months then see if I care to bother responding." Ouch. Then I feel a buzzing in my pocket and see a text. From, of course, Toby. His text identical to Braiden's. What the hell is going on? The only difference is that I'll respond.

"Try me again in 6 months." I text back. Then finish it off with "Bye." After only a few seconds it shows that he has read the messages and is writing something back. I really want to turn off my phone but I just need to see what he says. There is only one word written.

"Please." I get ready to type back a reply, then decide against it and turn my phone off putting it in my pocket

"Ren, let's have a girls night tonight! Movies with really hot guys, popcorn, unhealthy food, whatever we want." She turns to me with a huge smile on her face.

"Have I ever shown you Lord of The Rings?" She grins, while I sigh. "Come on! I have all the Blu-rays and Elijah Wood is one of the most beautiful beings to ever walk Earth and Middle Earth!" I'm about to object because I can never follow what happens her nerd movies when she adds another key factor to our regular movie night planning. "Plus you chose last times movies!" She points out to me with a pout.

Well at least it's not Harry Potter. She's made me watch those about a million times EACH.

"Fine. But I get to choose pizza and candy!" Then she jumps up in the air yelling "Yipee!" And runs out of the room saying she'll see me at 4. That leaves me with about 45 minutes to get everything ready. Yipee.

A/N: Sorry these are so short!! They'll get longer(: Promise!! Please leave a comment!