Chapter 3

"Welcome, Before You Exit!" The guy on the mic announces before the 5 teenagers come on stage. Me and Ren sit on a barstool off to the left of the stage where we can see it without much trouble.

Thomas is behind the big drum set, Connor is on the upper right of the stage with his guitar and a mic stand, there's a boy with black hair and a sweet face in the center with the mic, another boy with brown hair and is adorable with his guitar in the back left near the drums, and then there's Toby upper left behind a keyboard with a guitar nearby and a mic stand in front of the keyboard.

"Who's excited tonight?!" The guy with the black hair in center asks, and only gets screams in response,

"I'm Riley," the black hair boy, or Riley, introduces,

pointing in Connors direction, "This is my brother Connor,"

Then Thomas

"Thomas Silvers on drums!"

Then the other boy in back,

"Braiden Wood over here on his lil guitar,"

Then Toby,

"And this is my little brother Toby!" He announces, in which I hear a loud "FAGG" being yelled from the back. I know it's Preston. go home, boy.

"Now here is one of our songs, it's a fun one so I want everyone dancing around, It's called The Best Thing it goes like this." Connor introduces.

Then the loud music starts playing. I have to admit, it's actually pretty fun. I usually wouldn't listen to this sound, but it's really fun.

Ren grabs my arm and pulls me to the dance floor,

"I want to dance!" she yells over the speakers we're near, I just laugh and start to jump around.

The song ends so soon, too soon. I noticed that Toby didn't really sing, which kind of disappointed me. I wanted to really hear him.

"This is a brand new song called A Little More You, keep dancing guys!" Riley yells, and the song starts right away,

This one I like even more if thats possible, it's fun and the lyrics are really nice. And I kind of got to hear Toby. I got a warning too, Connor yelled:

"TOBBAYYY" right before, which made me smile when the little solo came. Which is good because I probably would've missed it. The boy can sing.

After a while, me and Ren started singing the words of the chorus, catching onto the melody.

The song ends and everyone take this time to catch their breath,

"Now we want to slow the place down," Connor says, earning many disappointed sighs,

"This is a slow song, that means a lot to us, we wrote it ourselves from our own experiences." Riley adds,

"So grab that girl or guy you've been crushin' on, and have a nice dance with them." Connor smiles "It's ok, we'll give you a few seconds," he pauses a moment, very brief, but it felt like it wasn't even a few seconds before my arm was basically being twisted into near the front of the stage.

It was Preston and I knew it by the way his hand felt. I'm never being around him when he's drunk again. I tried to pry his fingers off of me but it wouldn't work,

He placed us right in front of Toby's spot. Is he actually going to try and make Toby jealous? Why? I just met Toby? Toby doesn't care. Neither does Preston, he's only doing this because he's drunk and I know it. This is all stupid.

"Ok here we go! This song is called Soldier, goes like this." The guitar started to strum and the song began playing. Although I couldn't focus on the song, with alcohol filling up my sinuses. Preston was playing with my hair and pulling my close to him forcing me into his chest and eventually his wandering hands found my back pockets, which drove me over the edge, I didn't care how weak I was compared to him. He was NOT going to the downstairs area. I grabbed his hands and removed them from my bum. He just laughed and held me close and rocked us back and forth.