Chapter 7

She gets to my house at exactly 4. Freak. Ren has her usual bag with movies in the front pocket, clothes and toiletries in the main middle, and candy and popcorn on the side pockets.

"So how do these movies exactly go in order?"

~~3 hours later~~

Ren is wiping tears from her eyes as the end of the 1st of 3 movies come to an end,

"Sam and Frodo's friendship is just so beautiful!" She says into her tissue.

"Ya, you know what else is beautiful? FOOD." I grumble as my face falls into my pillow.

"Oh stop your whining. I already knew what you would want so I ordered it before I came and said to have it ready by 7. Oh look at that! IT'S 7." She gets up grabbing her small purse and throwing her hair in a ponytail. I sit up all happy now and ask her,

"Meat Lovers Pizza?" She throws me my purse and says:

"Of course! Now let's go! I'm starving too!"

We run out the door in our sweatpants going to the shopping center nearby with a convenient little pizza parlor just at the entrance/exit. When we reach it I go sit at the barstools while Ren gets our pizza. I can't help notice these two people looking in my direction. I don't know if they're looking at me though, considering both their hoods are up and dark sunglasses on. I just look away and search 'Lord of The Rings' on google hoping to get a better understanding of what I just watched.

Ren comes back and sits next to me.

"Our pizza will be out in a few minutes." then she notices them too. " Hey, do you feel like those two guys are staring at us and whispering? Or is it just me?" I take a glance over at them and now they're sitting at a table over at the other end of the parlor. I let out the breath I have been holding before saying.

"No, I feel the same." That's when Ren's name was called to get our pizza.

"Let's just get it and leave. I don't want to be around those guys." So we take our pizza and start walking, rather quickly, back home. We're about to get to the end of the street when we hear the bell of the pizza parlor door open. I steal a glance and its those two guys heading our way.

"Ren, it's them. What do we do?" She grabs my arm and stops whipping out her phone with 911 punched in the emergency call.

"If you take one more step towards us I will call 911." They both freeze and look at each other.

See! I knew she would know what to do. And that's when they both start to take off their hoodies and walk closer to us. Now even Ren is scared. "I'm not joking! Ill call! Don't make me use my black belt skills on you!" She tries to look intimidating but fails when fear overcomes her. They both walk in front of us and pull off the sunglasses. You've got to be kidding me.