Chapter 11

Bella's POV...........

''Bella?''

'' Edward?''

I froze as I stared at those golden eyes. Those eyes that I cried for. So long since I've seen them. I knew he was here but I didn't expect to see him here so soon. I took a step back.

'' Bella!''

He wrapped his arms around me and spun me around. I wrapped my arms around him so he wouldn't drop me.

'' Edward, put me down.''

The warning in my voice made him stop and set me down. I felt Damon's arms wrap around me pulling me towards him.

'' I don't think we've met. I'm Damon's Salvatore, Bella's boyfriend.'''

I blushed when he said boyfriend. Hurt flashed in Edward's eyes. I felt a little guilty.

'' Bella, can we talk. Alone,'' Edward asked. Damon's grip tightened.

'' Edward, Get this through your thick marble head. I don't want to talk to any of you. You broke me. I HATE you. How dare you come here thinking I was going to greet ou with open arms. Tell Alice to leave me alone. That goes for you too. I'm with Damon now so you don't have a chance. Now, if you'll excuse us we were trying to get to our table.''

'' Bella. Please.''

'' NO.''

I lead Damon back to the bar and sat down next to him. Edward walked back to his table with his family. I did miss them but it just hurt to much . I turned around to damon but as I turned his lips met mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed him back. I pulled back and licked my lips. He smiled.

'' What was that for?''

'' You are mine.''

I bit my lip trying to stop myself from smiling. He used his thumb to release my lip from my teeth. Matt came back with our food. Just to piss Damon off I took one of his fries and popped it in my mouth. He glared at me and took a bite out of my sandwich.

'' Hey!''

I pouted. He laughed. I grabbed his burger and took a bite. He stopped laughing  and glared. I laughed at his face. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

'' Well aren't you two just cute,''  Matt said coming from the back.

'' I don't do cute. I am hot and sexy not cute,'' Damon said.

'' It's true. You're hot but you're also very cute.''

I could practically hear Edward growling from the other side of the room. Matt laughed while shaking his head. He walked back to the kitchen leaving Damon and I alone again. I grabbed one of my fries and popped it in Damon's mouth. We continued to feed each other until we finished our fries. He grabbed my stool pulled it closer to him. I looked at him confused. He glaring at something behind me. I looked back and saw Edward giving Damon the same glare. I rolled my eyes and kept eating my sandwich. Damon wrapped his arm around my waist. His hand going lower and lower until he reached my butt. I grabbed his hand and put it to his side.

'' Damon, stop. What is wrong with you.''

He shrugged and continued eating. I finished my food before him so I sat and waited for him to finish when I got a text.

Can we please talk-Edward

I looked at him from across the room and replied.

No. I told you I don't want to talk to you or Alice-Bella

What about the rest-Edward