*Chapter 33*

Damon's POV....
I didn't know what I felt more; the anger or the worry, throughout my body. I had taken Bella back to my house and laid her on the couch. It had been over three hours and she still hadn't woken up. When I picked her up I noticed her arms had started to desiccate and veins began to form. One more minute doing the spell and she would of died. I shook that thought out of my head. This was all his fault. Elijah. He betrayed us. When I get my hands on him... A loud gasp interrupted my thoughts. I turned as saw Bella jerk upwards nd fall on the floor. I sped to pick her up.
" Are you okay, Baby,'' I asked as I guided her to sit. She looked around the room frantically as her eyes darted to every inch of the room.
" Elijah,'' She said. I felt a growl rise n my chest.
" That bastard took off with his brother,'' I growled.

Bella's POV..
Memories started to flood back from the ritual. Elijah left me. He betrayed us. He betrayed me. I felt tears weld up in my eyes. I turned to look at Damon.
" I'm so sorry,'' I cried. " I though we could trust him.''
" So did I. I should have never let you put yourself at risk"
" It was my choice. I should have known that Elijah couldn't be trusted. I just hurts because I actually started to care about him. When he told me about his family I though that h deserved a chance after everything he's been through. I guess I wrong,'' I concluded.
" He never coming near you again,'' Damon said. I shook my head.
" I don't think he's coming back,'' I told him.
" He will. Klaus will still want to break the curse.''
"We'll worry about that when the time comes,'' I told him. I reached out to grab his hand in mine. I caressed it with my thumb.
" I love you,'' I said.
" Bella, you don't know the fear I felt when I saw you. You almost died and I couldn't do anything about it. I won't let it happen again. I can't lose you. I love you and I just can't,'' he said. I could hear the pain in his voice. I felt tears go down my cheeks as I pulled him in my arms. I felt his shoulder shake as he wrapped his arms around me. I let more tears fall. The fear and pain we felt was immense. Our love was so grand that losing each other would kill us. I buried my face in his neck. He held onto me tighter. As if I was going to disappear if he let me go. I leaned back and kissed his lips. I could feel the tears on his face and it broke my heart to know he was in pain. I kissed his checks as I wiped his tears.
" Please don't cry, baby, it hurts me to see you like this,'' I told him. I kissed him once again. I needed him. I needed to feel him. To love him. I kissed his neck.
" Love me, Damon. I need you,'' I told him as I began to breather harder.

I pushed him all the way down on the couch as I straddled him. I began to move my hips against him in hopes to relieve some tension. I heard him groan as his arms went to my hips, moving me against him. I began to kiss him again. I felt a gush of wind as he pushed me against the wall. My legs still around his waist. He kissed up and down my chest. I moaned at the feel. I desperately sought something to hold onto. I knocked over a coat rack in the corner. I pushed him against the book shelf and leaned back to tear his shirt. I licked a line up his chest to his mouth.
" Bella,'' He moaned. I groaned his response. I pulled my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra. He immediately went to grab my breast in his hands and fondle me roughly. I pushed my chest closer to him.
" Damon,'' I gasped. I pulled hims with me as I sped to his room. I pushed him onto the bed as I stood next to it. I slowly walked to the front. I saw his eyes filled with desire as they took in my every movement. I pulled my jeans and underwear down and immediately finished undressing him. I crawled on the bed an over him. He tried to reach out for me but I grabbed his hands and pushed them back.
" Don't move your hands from right there,'' I compelled him. He groaned in response.
" Bella, don't do this. I need to touch you,'' he moaned. I shook my head.
" You're under my control now,'' I told him. I kiss my way down his chest until I reached his groin. I took him in my mouth and tended to him.
" Bella, shit,'' He moaned. I hummed in response.
" If you don't stop right now I'm going to cum in your mouth,'' He warned. I let go of him for a second and said.
" You promise?''
He groaned as I took him back. He began pushing his hips upwards. I took his deeper. Thats when he came. I felt the spurts of his pleasure fill my mouth. My throat contracted as I swallowed every last drop. I let him go with a pop. I crawled over him again and positioned him right under my entrance. I lowered myself onto him and let out a moan as I did. I began to. Move my hips up and down. I circled my hips.
" You can move. Touch me,'' I cried out. He immediately turned us over and thrust into me. I screamed
" I'm in charge now,'' He said. He drove me over the edge again. Again. Again...