Chapter 4 - Getting Help

Taylor's POV (Their POVs will be at random. Just what is best for the chapter. Sometimes maybe in the middle of the chapters it might switch so pay attention and be careful!)

"Follow your Guild Masters to each of your guild halls. Taylor and Jake, you are your own Guild Masters by default, so have one of the other Guild Masters show you to your guild halls, if you'd like." The Headmaster instructed.

"I think we can manage." I respond to the old man politely. "Thank you anyway." He nods and starts talking to the Headmistress.

"How are you so sure we will find our guild halls?"Jake asked me.

"We follow the other guilds outside, then whichever two buildings are left, are ours. Or we can just look at the emblems on the guild halls. I saw them when we came in. Two of them are bound to have our guilds' emblems on them." I explain.

"Clever..."Jake says, amazed.

"I know right." I grin, and start to trot a bit to not fall too far behind the other guilds.

When we walked out onto the front lawn of Orsthion, I started scanning each of the guild halls for the Elemental and Mystic Guilds' emblems. As I turned, I came face to face with the boy from earlier.

"You! You made me look like an idiot! You embarrassed me in front of everyone! Do you have any idea who I am?!" He didn't give me a chance to answer. "I am Samuel Karloff! From the Karloff family legacy!" He hollered.

"Um... No? And don't care either." I say and push him to the side and keep walking forward. He grabbed my arm to turn me back around, but I grabbed his wrist and twisted his arm till I heard a loud snap and his cry of pain. "What did I tell you? Didn't I tell you not to mess with me?" Once again, I walk away, but this time he wasn't able to grab me because he was cradling his, now broken, arm.

"How come you get to be the cool one? I would never be able to do that in a million years!" Jake says.

"Sure you could! Just don't underestimate yourself." I assure him, continuing to trudge along with all of my things.

I spot our guild halls and start walking in that direction after notifying Jake of my amazing discovery.

"Alright I will be back in one minute, then we have GOT to teleport home..... I think that's what is is anyway..... Heh..." Jake says when we reach my dorm. He walks over to his guild hall that is two away from mine.

When I step into my hall, you can tell it's been deserted for at least 300 years. Everywhere I looked there were spider webs and literally inch deep piles of dust that coated over everything.

"And I bet I have to clean all of this up...." I groaned to myself.

I set my things down at the bottom of a wide set of stairs. And yes, I did sweep the dirt, dust, and spiderwebs out of the way before setting down my things.

"Ready?" Jake sticks his head inside the door with a slight look of disgust as he looked around.

"Does yours look like this too?" I said gesturing to my filthy surroundings.

"Not as bad as this, but, yeah. Similar." He nods. "C'mon. Let's go."

As he walks up to me, I ask him, "How do you use these things anyway?" I fumbled around with my amulet of the four elements studying every inch of it for some kind of button.

"I think there might still be some people outside that we can ask. Want to go check?" He asked, sticking his thumb back behind him towards the door, but it was kind of given that I was going to agree.