Chapter 3 - Orsthion

Hi everyone! So my friend, who hasn't even read my book yet (I only told her the GIST of it), says it sounds like a remake of Harry Potter. Which it really isn't because I really am not very good with 'All things Harry Potter'. So if that's what you think I am doing, then you are SERIOUSLY mistaken. Please, I do not in a million years steal ideas! I just came up with this idea one day while watching anime. I swear, that is how it happened. No joke. Also I might not hold one character's point of view out through a whole chapter. I might switch it out mid chapter! Watch out for it, k? Sorry for the long wait for an update! Well anyway! On with the chappy!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Taylor's POV (I LOVE HER POV!)

As we started nearing the place to get on the things to get us to the school, you could definitely tell. They looked just as the headmistress had described. They literally looked like big-cylindrical-3-story-buildings that were very white and high-tech.

At the base of one of them there was a sort of docking point. It was a small ramp that jetted out from the building.

"How exactly do these things fly?" Jake voiced my thoughts.

"Each of them are like a huge rocket. They all have special propellers rigged to them that come out of the sides that allow them to fly or float." Headmistress Fontana explains quickly.

"Oh..." I trail off.

We walk up the plank and a man that looked kind of like a police officer stopped us and said, "Excuse me, young lady, but do you have a ticket?"

"Yes she does." Fontana says. She hands the man three tickets and we head inside.

I'm going to tell you this, it was SO AMAZING, that no words can describe it, but I will try. Everything was specially made so it was extra comfortable. There were stairs that led up to the second floor, there was a small dining area, arcade, play area, lounge area, sleeping area, and there was even a balcony that rapped around the outside of the building, slowly going up to the roof. Apparently there was a pool on the third floor, wash rooms, massage place, and a sauna. Wow... This place is like a flying hotel. EVERYTHING IS SO FREAKING HIGH TECH!

The headmistress went up to the second floor and left us to do whatever. Someone behind me tapped on my shoulder. I turned around to see a considerably young man that wore a type of uniform, so I assume they work here.

"Miss? All belongings must go to the lockers. Follow me." The man said. We followed him to a set of double doors. When he opened them, all you could see were rows and rows of lockers. "Come here. This locker hasn't been used yet." He handed us a small card that we would need to use to open the locker. "Don't worry about locker size, the lockers have infinite space." The man smiles and walks away.

"Ok then..... Give me your stuff." I say and Jake hands me his stuff. I shove both of our thing into the locker.

"Alright what floor?" Jake asks me.

"Hmm.... Maybe the second floor? This floor seems kind of noisy." I suggest.

"Ok." He agrees.

We walk together up to the second floor and go sit at one of the booth tables by a window. I sit on one side, and he sits on the other.

"Oh. My. GOD! These booths are massage chairs?! AND YOU CAN PLUG YOUR PHONE INTO IT! I'm going to listen to my music!" I scream and plug in my phone. I turn on my favorite song, Angel With a Shotgun by The Vamps. I sit lay back in the seat, closing my eyes as I listen, enjoying the chair massage.

"Your so weird." I hear Jake say, but I ignore it.

A few minutes later, I open my eyes and see Jake staring at someone. I looked up and see Denny from earlier walking over to us. My heart did a small flutter.