chapter 1

Hazel.

Hi my name is Hazel marie love I'm 16 I have brown eyes long black hair and big breast with a big butt as people say but I don't entertain people. I'm the type that is quiet. I don't have any friends so I can't tell you about a friend. I have a cousin Jade but she's popular and older than me. But I don't wanna explain her cause she hate me and she probably ready for me to get out of our apartment we both share payment on. Where's our parents?? Well they were on a boat cruise and we haven't seen them in 2 years. But now with the story.

I'm in my room getting ready for the first day of school. Its Thursday why couldn't we just start next week. I put on my skinny jeans and folded them at the bottom with a regular white shirt with some white sandals. I know I don't have much but I will always make myself look decent.

I walked out the apartment with jade right behind me. Sometimes I don't know why she go out looking like a hoe just to get attention but oh well.

"Bitch why you lookin at me" she asked me. I didn't know I was even looking at her I put my head down apologizing and she bumped past me. Good thing we made it to the bus on time.

I sat down in the front of the bus waiting too arrive at the school. And we arrived shortly after.

When I walked to the school I looked on the wall to see who I go to first period. Calculus room #599. It feels good being a junior. I went too the cafeteria for breakfast I never waist free food.

*ding*

The bell rung for first period.
I rushed too class being the first one in there and right when the last bell rung all the kids flew in class.

"I see how this school year will go" the lady teacher said laughing " Well hello students I'm Mrs. Hawkins" she started. She passed out our schedules
1.Pre-calculus
2. Gym
3.free period
4.Algebra 3
5.Spanish 2
6.free period
7.free period

I looked at all of my free periods I was happy good thing I did my work freshman and sophomore year. Throught the day Every thing just kept replaying. What not to do and class and what too do,rules, school supplies and blah blah blah.

I was walking in Fourth period and stopped in my tracks this was the most Gorgeous teacher in the work no one can compete with him not even the students. He looked at me and smiled making me blush.

I walked and took my seat in the back of the class putting my head down. I heard the teacher begin.

"Okay wassup yall I'm Mr. Brown and I'm not here to baby yall cause yall ain't babies yall becoming adults."
And too start off we are going too introduce ourselves. Who wanna go first"

I heard a lot of hands raise.

"How about young lady with her head down" I rose my head up quickly with too see everyone turned too me.

"Umm.." I said

"Stand up and introduce yourself " he said staring at me but I couldn't read his eyes.

"Well ha-hi I'm Ha-hazel love" I stood up and said nervously and sat down hurriedly.

"Okay nice to have you here hazel.. Next" he said picking out another student and still staring at me.

After everyone was done he let everyone get on there phones but me I didn't even have a phone because all the little money I do make go on our apartment. So I just put my head down and dozed off.

"Hazel" I heard a deep sexy voice say in my head tapping me

"Yeeesss" I moaned and popped up seeing Mr Brown looking at me. no one was in class meaning the bell had already rung.

"I-I'm sorry imma get going" I said quickly. Tripping overhauled making my things fall.

"Its okay.. Slow down ma let me help you" he said sending chills down my spine.

"Bye see you later ms. Love" he said grinning staring at me. I turned around to see him looking at my butt making me uncomfortable and started to walk faster.

This will be a hell of a school year...