Chapter 8

Chris

Hazel ass went too far bringing a nigga in my fuckin house and had the nerve to have on those short ass pants like what kind of shit is that. She knew what her ass was doing then she hung up in my fucking face so I slapped her ass. Think I'm wrong I don't care.

I was downstairs sitting on my white couches looking at my cameras that I installed from off my computer to make sure she didn't do anything. But ass I was watching it looked like the lol nigga squeezed her ass.

Now I'm passed I'm just gone smoke a blunt before I hurt her too bad.

Hazel

I woke up and ran too the toilet cause I had too throw up. Then I was walking downstairs and all I seen was smoke and smelled the weed in the air. I start coughing uncontrollably then ran back upstairs.

Why is he being so stupid. I put on a t-shirt and some shorts. With my gammas then I went outside too go walking.

I walked down the street to the world and start thinking of beats and lyrics.

To think they'll thank

Me for opening doors

But they didnt

Even thank Jesus

When he died on the cross

Cause you b*itches is

Ungrateful spirit is

So hateful.....

I feel free I feel freedom

Why they mad

You should see them

Burn up

Cause it's crazy in here

Crazy in here

Crazy crazy in here...crazy

Then I was still. I looked up too see some drug dealing.
My heart start Beating so fast

"Comere ma" a man called out to me.

I ran home and didn't stop running. I burst through the house door breathing hardly. After I was done panicking I realized it was quiet in the house. Where's Chris??

I went upstairs quietly too see him on the bed sleep. I wanted to mess with him instead my body made a different desicion. I ran too the toilet throwing up I whiped my face and brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room to see that Chris was sitting up.

"Took you long enough to come. I'm bouta go" he said nonchalantly.

"Where are you going" I asked

"To my mother's house. If you wanna come get dressed and I'm not waiting cause when I'm done I'm leaving" he said and got out of the bed.

I went to the closet and pulled out a long fitted red dress that stopped to my toes with my red and white converse. I went to the restroom too fix my hair as I was looking at my face I seen Chris's red handprint on my cheek.

I sucked my tear that was forming and went downstairs with Chris right behind me.

We got in the car and Chris started conversation

"So what all did y'all do when I was at work" he asked

"Chris I promise all we did was the project" I told him

"Did he touch you" he ask then I remembered when he squeezed my butt.

"Well he did squeeze my butt but that was nothing"

"What the fuck you mean nothing.... So you don't see anything wrong with a nigga squeezing your ass" he screamed. I really don't wanna get into it with him so I just agreed.

Just hurry up and get to his mama house because I need too go home and get my rest......