chapter 11

Hazel.

2 years later...

I woke up too someone tapping me and opened my eyes too my little angel tyla. Well let me lace yall up im 19. Me and chris is not together anymore but he make me live with him and i graduated. Jade passed away in a car crash with her boyfriend it took me awhile to get over it im still not really. I have a job and i had my now 2 year old daughter jewel la'ari brown. Tyla also calls me mom. Shes now 5 I let her we have an unbreakable bond. But i know for sure chris and I arent getting back together he brings hoes in and out of this house lile he dont have 2 kids what kind of shit is that but ok. I've also been getting beat on most of every night by chris. But im trying too save up and get a house for me and mines.

"Mama can we go out to eat " tyla asked in pajamas.

"Let me get up and get us dressed and we can go to i hop"i told her in a raspy voice.

I got up and went to get jewel and tyla so we all can bathe together. We got into the big tub sitting down in the bubbles.

"Mama you have big boobies" tyla said.

"Bwig bwoobies"jewel said splashing bubbles. I love there little manished asses. I laughed.

"Whass funny mwommy?" jewel said.

"Noth-" i started

"What yall doing today" chris said bursting in the door making the girls scream for a second. His eyes went directly too mg titties. Thats why these kids manished.

"I hop after that i might take them to jumping world or something" i said making the girs yay.

"Okay im free for today so im coming along" he said smirking.i rolled my eyes making him do an evil laugh and shut the door.

I bathed the girls and got them dressed with my towel wrapped around me then i walked downstairs to put on a show for the girls why i got dressed.

"Why dis bitch in yo hize chris" i turned around too see this ratchet hoe say. #1.

"Thats my baby mama"he said.

"Dat hoe aint got no house" she yelled at him. #2. Calm down hazel. Calm down. "Broke ass bitches"#3

I walked up too her. "Okay you non educated dirty weave stanky ass wanna be hoe im tired of you saying shit to me im trying too be nice too your loose pussy ass but you pushing my buttons so I advise you too get the fuck out" i said in her face.

She pushed me and i start thinking like did this bitch hit me i was about to walk away.

"Dumb ass kids" now she fucked up i started punching her in her face repeatedly and felt chris pick me up

"Get out toniesha"he said still holding me.

"Really chris dats how it is noe" she said looking a hot mess but i was so angry tryna get out of his hands.

"Hoe Get out" he said calmly and she left without a word he let me go.

"Go to my room now"he demanded" i walked in the room and realized my towel was off as i was about to go put on another towel chris came in and locked the door.

"So you wanna act up" he said walking up too me.

"N-no chris s-she came at m-me"i stuttered i do not want my ass beat again.

He came up too me and stuck his finger up me. It felt so good i havent had sex in a year. He kept going and going

"This what bad girls get" he said and stopped lickicking his fingers after. I was eased yet concerned i walked in my room and got dressed so we all can start our day