chapter 9

Hazel

We pulled up to his mother's house and I'm in awe. Its so beautiful. Chris turned the car off and we walked up to his door and a beautiful bright woman opened the door

"Hey Chris.... And hi Chris beautiful wife" she said embracing us in hugs. Wife?

"Chris. Marcus is upstairs you can go while I catch up with my daughter in law.

"Kay ma" he said.

We went too sit on the couch and started converting.

"So what's you're name" she said smiling.

"Hazel love.... And you" I told her politely.

"I love your name.... And I'm Sarah" she said

"Same for you"

"Well what do you do for a living" she asked.

"I'm sti-"I started until Chris cut me off.

"Ma stop with all the question but I have what I need so come on hay let's go" he said I stood up too give her a hug.

"Bye sweetly nice too meet you." she said

"Bye mamì" I told her

And Chris and I walked out.
I wonder why he was in such rush too l
eave but I don't care right now we aren't even on good terms.

When we arrived at the house I ran upstairs too throw up once again I wonder what's wrong with me I hope I'm not pregnant.

2 months later....

I went to the kitchen and used his house phone so I could call the pizza pizza and they came in no time. I sat on the couch with my two boxes of pizza. After eating half of the first box Chris came.

"So you're just gonna sit your fat ass on my couch eating pizza and didn't even ask if I wanted some" he told me. I started to cry but I don't know why. Truth be told I am getting fat.

"There you go with the crying" he said and took a box of pizza.

"Fuck you" I mumbled and he turned around and slapped me causing me too black out....

_____________

I've been busy but I'll make sure to add more