chapter 3

Hazel love

I woke up to the smell of breakfast. Then I realized I'm not dreaming.

I was about to get up but my legs were sore. I heard him coming up stairs and I sat up straight.

"Hazel" he said sneaky

"Mr.Brown" I said dryly

"Its Chris" he said and put me on his big shirt then picked me up. I hesitated then got comfortable.

He sat me on the counter top he has a huge house and his kitchen is like my dream kitchen literally the marble counters and marble floor.

"Hold on" he sat a plate of eggs, bacon, pancakes, and sausages on the counter.

He picked me up and sat me on his lap at his table I'm guessing so I wouldn't try leaving. I started eating and it kinda got too quiet I was uncomfortable so I shifted in my seat forgetting I was on his lap.

"Mmm" Chris groaned "I advise you too keep still if you not ready to get fucked again" he said lustful.

I kept still trying not too shake or anything. I was half way done this food is delicious. I felt his hand rubbing on my clit I was holding in my moan and it accidentally slipped because it felt so good. I would be lying if I said that his sex didn't feel good honestly.

"So you do want me" he said seductively.

"No" I said half way lying. I was done so he stood up and put my stuff in the sink I stood up and limped to his living room.

" what you doing" I rolled my eyes, sitting down and just turned on his tv turning on sponge Bob.

"So you gone just roll your eyes at me" he said grabbing my arm. I winced in pain "you will respect me in my house" he said looking cute but I don't care I just wanna go home.

"Ok" I told him and he let me go.

"What you wanna do" he said kissing me. I wasn't kissing back so he squeezed my booty making me open my mouth. I really like Chris but he's so abusive.

Who would've ever thought this fine teacher would go foe an idiot like me I'm a no one I barely have clothes why would he want me I don't get it I barely even have a place too stay. I know I'll be living on the street once I get out of this place.

"Chris why do you like to abuse me" I questioned him.

"I don't like too I really like you I liked you since school first started I probably love you and I want us to enjoy sex I don't wanna force it" he told me. It probably won't be too bad here I started to think. He kissed me and I kissed back. He took his finger in me making me hold his neck moaning.

"Not now Chris I'm soar" I told him. He nodded in understanding.

For the rest of the day we cuddled, watched tv, and got to know each other more. I think I'm starting to like my rapist teacher......