chapter 15

Chris.

Today is the day of jewels death. I feel like shit how i been treating hay when i just been irresponsible and cause of that my baby gone. I walked in the room and seen tyla on hazel leg and hazel crying.

"Come on time too go" i said.

"Okay" she said. I can tell she's hurt.

We got in my car and was the first one there and by time it started it was packed with close family and all. The casket was open and when we walked through to go see tyla was crying and hazel was screaming. I looked and wanted too do the same but i have too stay strong for them.

Hazel p.o.v

"Jewel oh jewel. She was my everything. She was loving and caring. She always stuck too me when i cried. She looked up too her big sister. I really miss my baby. Sometimes i wonder why i left that day. D he didn't want me too but i did and i wish i can take it back"i stopped and walked out too catch some fresh air.

A cold breez washed pass my face and i seen her face flying pass me. A tear fell down and i wanted too hug her and kiss her but not make it my last.

"I wuv ywou" i hear. I walked in there with a smile on my face and kissed my baby on her nose and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I love you too baby" i whispered like she could under stand.

Ugh i wish i could redo that day.