chapter 4

Jade

Well hey y'all I'm jade as you all know I'm darkskinn real skinny but I don't care I have dark brown eyes and I'm 17 and I go with this boy name cash yeah he sounds like a thug cause he is one and he's my thug any bitch that try too fuck with him will get fucked up no questions asked. But right now I'm going to me and hazel apartment. -_-.

I opened the door with my key and walked in going straight to my room. I don't worry about hazel she just a dumb bitch thinking she better than everybody but Don't have shit with j Dr broke ass. I never liked her since birth cause she looked better than me. But I don't care because she can't get down like I can. After I was done I walked in her room too tease her and say my last good bye but when I walked in there she was gone. Oh well I left locking the door back and going too my man's house......

Chris

I really do think I love hazel she's just everything I need right now I kind of feel bad how I did her I didn't know she was going through what she is going through honestly. We talked a lot last night and got a little freaky but we didn't fuck. While she was sleep I decided to go to the mall too buy her some stuff since school is tomorrow. Now I gotta see how imma play this off.

I walked in the mall getting a lot of lustful looks from these females. Thirsty bitches my baby shitting on these hoes and she only 16 I went to a lot of stores asking the ladies to pick out her clothes and I bought all of it.

Now I need to go home before she get lost in my big ass home...

Hazel

I woke up hearing Chris come upstairs with a lot of bags he came in the room with bags from Pink, Victoria secret, Agaci, XXI, Body Central, Forever 21, bath and body works.

"These for you" he said a smile appeared on my face I jumped on Chris attacking him with kisses. No one ever did this for me so I kissed him."get what you want and go bathe while you do that I'll put the rest up." he said laughing

I dug into the Victoria secret bag and pulled out the pink laced panties and bra. Then I went to the bags that said pink and pulled out these turquoise jogging pants that's fitted and say pink at the back with a white shirt that said pink in turquoise letters. I got the purfume lotion and bathing soap. Then I turned to him

"Where's the tooth brush" I said confused. Then he handed it too me. I kissed him again "thank you 109 times"

"You're welcome" he said and smacked my butt playfully.

I walked into the restroom first brushing my teeth because I always brush my teeth first. Then I turned on the shower hopping in walking myself and thinking about my life how it's changing so fast. After I finished washing I hopped out the tub drying off my body and lotions myself. Then I put on my laced set and did a turn around. I looked great my hair was wet and it looked like I was going for next top model. I then put on my outfit liking how it showed my high sitting breast and grabbed my big butt then I sprayed a little perfume and walked out.

I looked in the room wow he finished fast it was so tidy. I walked down seeing my baby on the couch sleep. Call me crazy I don't care. I walked and sat by him on the couch making him wake up.

"You look good" he said kissing me "and smell delicious... I wonder how you taste" he said admiring my looks.

"Stop I'm bored I wanna tour around your house" I said

"Feel free" he said tryna go back to sleep.

"Don't play" I said and nudged him.

"Okay" he said laughing.

He held his hand out to help me up and I grabbed it and he put me in front of him with his hands rapped around my waist. He showed me around to his gym room, the other 5 guest rooms, the game pool room, the theater that's downstairs, then we finally went outside to the pool.

"I love your house" I turned around and told him

"Our house" he said and kissed me. Making me remember about my apartment. Well I might as well stay here I'm not gonna have a home tomorrow anyways but I do need my things out of there......