chapter 16

HAZEL

After the funeral i was a little okay my baby is in a safe place and thats all i can think about right now. Im watching tv at deshawns house im not so into the mood right now but i just need sex too clear my mind because i cant take the pain. I got ontop of deshawn and took his shirt off of me revealing my bare chest and pussy causing him too lick his lips. I kissed him and grined on his man hood making him hard then took off his pants. I seen his penis sticking straight up he's large. I sat on top of him rocking back and forward biting my lips making him moan.

"Yes"i said moaning. I bounced faster and faster. Then he turned us over and put my legs aroung his head fucking the life out of me.

"Oh faster"i yelled and he slowed down making deep long strokes then sped back up. I love sex with him it take away pain. We fucked for what seemed like forever and then was knocked out. After we were done he dropped me back off at home because i needed to bathe and get my baby ready for bed.

"Ms. Hazel" tyla said jumping on me. Ms. Hazel? When did she start calling me that?

"Oh baby that bitch here" a lady said looking just like tyla. Bitch?

"Who are you?" i asked

"Im tylas real mom. bitch" she said bitch?

"Sweety im not gone be too many of you bitches but since you wanna call me it twice let me tell you. Because this BITCH been taking care of YOUR daughter. So mami before you wanna call me a bitch like your shit dont stink rethink that." i said about to go upstairs.

"Bitch you cant even watch your own child you must've forgot what happened"she said but ian let that phase me im too grown for that shit.

"Aye chill out tasha thats my child too" chris said "hazel you can leave and get the fuck out my house cause you have a new nigga" chris said.

He right im not gone cry or nothing but everything go bad so fast. Tyla dont call me mom so its only me myself and I this time when i leave im not coming back....