chapter 10

Hazel

I woke up too the sound of beeping noise and looked too my left to see chris crying. Then i remembered that bitch ass nigga hit me. I didnt make eye contact with him i just turned my head.

"Im so sorry hazel"he whined

"Im sorry too... For not snitching on your bitch ass"i scoffed

"Why the fu-" he started but the doctor came in saving my life.

"Oh i see you've awoken Ms. Love" he said. I have too admit. He's pretty cute. He looked at me and smiled. "Well i can send you home today soon as you get your pills"

"Pills for what"i said confused.

"I guess you werent notified. You're 2weeks pregnant congratulations" he said and walked out im guessing to get the pills.

I was so shocked i couldnt move. Chris came up and kissed me smiling. What is he smiling for because im leaving his ass once i get out of here. Well nevermind i dont have anywhere to go.

"Thank you babe for having my second child" why is he so happy? HOLD THE FUCK UP SECOND?

"What do you mean second"i asked confused.

"I was gonna tell you tomorrow on our anniversary but i might as well tell you today.. I have a 3 year old daughter tyla" he said

"Well when can i see her" i said a little teary eyed i couldnt have his first child.

"Tomorrow she is actually coming to live with me"he said scratching the back of his head. I wanted too slap him so bad but i knew that would leave too nothing but a fight.

"Okay here ms. Love take these pills everyday and you are free too go"the unknown doctor said.

I took the pill bottle and put it in chris hand since i dont have my bag or nothing then we were heading out to go home so i could get some rest.

_________________________

Happy pregnancy Hazel