Joke 50

* HI, guys. 50 JOKES WOOO! I feel 50 chapters is a person milestone so I wanted to find a really good joke. I was all joked out of REALLY funny jokes ( I still have jokes there.)  I restored to the internet (shame) I hope you guys don't mind its just I want you guys to actually laugh, hence the title 'Joke 50'. Love you guys xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox*

A women finally buys a hose for some strange reason she decided to name her house, but she couldn't think of a name. She thought and thought and thought until one day she got an idea. " I will just name it the first thing I hear on TV" she exclaims happily, pleased with her solution.

She turns on the TV and the first thing she hears is "Harry butt." So she turned her TV off and wrote a sign to put over her front door saying " Harry Butt."

A few days later she buys a cute little dog. She had a problem with naming the dog, the same problem she had with the house. So remembering her sculpt ion for the house she said " I know, I will turn on the radio and name it the first thing I hear!" So he turns on the radio and she hears the word " CRACK." So she makes a name tag that reads "Crack."

A few weeks later she looses Crack. She searched and searched and searched but she could not find Crack. So she called the police. Ten minutes later the police man arrives at her door and she answers.

"Ma am, what seems to be the problem?" He asks her. " Oh officer, I looked all over my hairy but but I could not find my crack" She sais desperately. The officer looks bewildered and clears his throat and sais " Ma am I have a sculpt ion for your problem" he sais uncomfortably. "Really?" She asks him. " Yes" he said and hands her the disposable razor.

"Please shave."

* I hope you guys have soaked that in and are laughing, if not read it again. If you guys have any funny jokes please pm them to me and expect a credit and a follow and a book read ( if you have any.) Anyway, to the joke. LOL*