Joke 26 and announcement

* Announcement first , basically Im doing a spooky Sunday which is when instead of doing a joke I do a spooky story every Sunday. Also there will be a yo mama competition when you can enter only one yo mama phrase this begins next week 11/07 - 18/07. *
* btw I'm doing spooky Sunday now as I'm busy tomorrow and later ( tw ) *

A girl called Pomma had a baby sitter for the night as her parents were going out for the night. She asked the baby sister for some ice cream which was in the basement. As the sitter went downstairs she noticed there was a
Little girl standing through a window. She ignored it a brought the ice cream up. When the girl saw the ice cream she pouted and moaned " I want ice cream " duitifully she went downstairs to get the sprinkles, as she was doing this she noticed that the little girl was still through the window but she had a red cape on. Shaking it off she ran up stairs with the sprinkles. " I want peanuts " the girl giggled laughing. Not wanting to worry the girl she went and got the peanuts, this time the girl had a knife in her hand. Seriously spooked she grabbed the peanuts and ran upstairs. The girl started eating her ice cream when she gasped " I want a flake!" Hesitantly she went down this time, but the girl in the window was there but the knife had blood on it. She ran upstairs to find the girl dead in a pool of blood around her. Scared she locked herself on the bathroom and dialled 999. When the parents arrived she explained what happend and all the mother said was : " we have no windows in our basement, just mirrors.

* o.m.g spooky, anyway the joke is* yo mama so fat she tripped over 12th avenue and fell in 45th.
* hope the story spooked you out *