Chapter 14

Morgan's P.O.V.
Saturday, March 31st
I just woke up. I checked my phone. I read my Bible and said my prayers. I got up out of the bed and walked into the living room. I made myself breakfast. After eating breakfast I took a shower and put on Old Navy yoga pants and a white NASA short sleeve shirt.
I sat at my Architecture table and began a floor-plan drawing for my class. I had begun it last week but needed to finish it for my Monday class.
2 hrs later
I am basically finished with my drawing maybe need another 15-20 minutes. I need to go get my mail. I grab my keys and put my feet into my slippers. I locked my door and walked downstairs. I grabbed my mail and a package that I had ordered which contained some of my new things for drawing.
I walk back upstairs and get into my apartment. I went through my mail and it was a letter from my mother. I hurried and opened it.
To my dearest Morgan,
Happy Birthday. I have seen you blossom from a young girl full of energy and smiles to a beautiful young women who's smile is contagious and her smile lights up the room. I want you to know you are my sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy when skies are grey you never know dear how much I love you please don't take my sunshine away. I thank you for being my daughter. This is something I have been holding onto for a long time. I never felt that you were ready for this. I am just going to come out with it. You are not my only child, you have another older sister and an older brother and they live in there in Atlanta. They both fell into the foster care system because of your father. I had them until your sister was 3 and your brother was 6. They refused to contact me when I began having visitation with them. I want you to know them. They vaguely know about you. I didn't get pregnant with you until 3 years after they left. Your brother is a neurosurgeon and your sister is an entrepreneur and she owns a bunch of business. Here below is where they live and their phone numbers and what they look like. Morgan you are free to do with this information how you please. I know this is a lot of information to digest and process but take with it what you will. I love you.
Love your mother
She didn't address why she didn't come back for me. Or that fact that she left me with a monster. I can't focus on this right now. I need to get back to work.
I said walking back to my work table and beginning to return to work.
4 hours later
Morgan's P.O.V.
After I talked to Isaac he calmed me down. He was very comforting to me and told me to go and meet them.
I just pulled up to the house of my brother and it's a huge house. I get out and go up to the door. I hesitated knocking twice. I took a deep breathing and knock on the door. I knocked twice and waited. There was a female that came to the door.
"Yes can I help you?" She asked
"I am Morgan and I am looking for Russell Brooks" I said
"Russell!!! Russell!!!" She yelled
He came to the door with some jeans on and a white crew neck t-shirt and a pair of black socks. He had low cropped hair, dark carmel skin, thick eyebrows, strong features, light brown eyes, he had a pair of glasses RayBan clear square circular glasses. He was stocky, tall.
"Yeah babe wha-" he began saying
"Hi Russell" I said
"Are you who I think you are?" He asked
"Yes, I am your little sister" I said
"Oh my goodness I have been waiting for this day"l for I don't know how many years." he said stepping out the door and grabbed me and hugged me tight
"Come in" I am assuming was his wife said
We walked in and sat down and he had leather furniture and we sat down.
"Morgan this is my wife Isabella" Russell said
She was medium height, slender, and had beautiful brown skin. She had on light gray joggers, a black long sleeve mens thermal shirt, and a pair of thick cozy socks.
"Mom recently disappeared to get away from our father. She sent me this letter. And I took me a few hours to come to grips with this and come here."I said handing him the letter, and he read over it
"Typical mom messing up everything. And she just dropped this information on you in a letter and nothing more." He said still looking at the letter
"Yep it's been a lot especially since she just disappeared, haven't heard from her, nothing from her up until today." I said
"And I apologize, because we did not make the opportunity to reach out to you. Because we did not understand how she could stay with an absuer. We not only cut her off but we cut you off. And from the bottom of my hear please forgive us.." he said
"Thank you" I said
"Alright, you know we have another sister and I will tell her because she is suppose to come over and drop my notebook off that I left at her place if you wanna wait a little while catch up and talk?" He asked
"Uhh" I hesitated
"It will only be a couple of hours" he replied to my hesitation
"Alright" I replied and I stayed for hours just talking with Russell and Isabella until my sister came her names is Casey Phelps and we met and continued to have conversation and get to know each other better.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
What Morgan's brother and sister look like above. As always comment, like, follow me. Be breezy🌀☁️