Firstline...Teenwolf...Oh He Wants Me (Chapter three)

---//PAIGE'S POV//--

I'm on the phone with Phoebe. "Seriously Phebs do you think Jackson is going to the party Friday?" I hear her pause. "I can ask around. But hey I gotta go my mom is calling me to do the dishes." We hang up and I walk into the hall to get some water. That's when I see my brother ease dropping on dads phone calls again. Will he ever listen. I roll my eyes and walk up behind him and listen in.

  "Ok so the fiber found on the body was animal hair? And it's from a wolf?" My eyes widen and Stiles turns around bumping into me and stepping on my toe. "Ow you jerk you stepped on my toe!" I hiss at him. He looks shocked and looks at me. "Paige, Scott needs to know about this."

(AT PRACTICE)

I'm watching as stiles attempts to tell Scott about our new discovery, but Scott waves him off. Stiles then looks up at me with panic in his eyes. There's nothing we can do until after practice. I sigh and just watch. The scrimmage goes on and I see Scott with the ball. "Go sco-" I wince when I see him get pummeled to the ground by Jackson. Scott hops back up and gets into the game. 

Jackson and Scott are both at the starting line. Phoebe grabs me. "Whoa did you see that? Scott just took the ball like super fast from Jackson."  I watch with worry as Scott continues showing off his new found skill. Everyone cheers on the bleaches but me. Oh crap McCall what is happening to you?  I hear coach call Scott over, and from the smiles spreading on Scott's face. I think he just made first line.

(STILINSKI TWINS RESEARCH)

As soon as Stiles and I get home we go back to work on searching about werewolves. We find things from when people get bit and they turn to a werewolves weakness such as silver and wolves bane. I keep looking things up in books while stiles keeps searching on the computer. I start seeing scary images of people killing werewolves and werewolves killing people.  A knock comes to the door and we both jump. I put the book down as Stiles goes to the door. Behind it was a smiling Scott McCall.

  "Get in you gotta see this thing. Paige and I have been up all night reading websites, books, all this information."

Scott looks over at Stiles. "How much Adderall have you had today?"

  "He's had more than enough but Scott that doesn't matter. Ok just listen. Stiles show him." My brother goes to his computer.

"Is this about the body, did they find out who did it?" Scott asks. "No, they're still questioning people. Even Derek Hale." Stiles says as he reboots the computer.  "Oh, the guy in the woods that we saw the other day."  "Yeah! Yes. But that's not it, okay?" 

I roll my eyes at my brother. Why can't he just spit it out already. I feel my phone vibrate. When I look down I see that it's phoebe. "Look guys I'll be right back I have to take this." I rush out if the room. "Hey Phebs what's up?" I pace in the hallway. "Guess who's going to the party?" I stop. "Who?" I hear her laugh on the other end. "Jackson." I jump up and down with joy. "Ok so I am defiantly going. I will meet you there." "Are you sure you don't need a ride?" I feel to overjoyed to even think. "No, Stiles can bring me. I will see you there." We hang up and I run to my to pick out an outfit.

I then hear a loud thud and crash from Stiles room. I run to his room and bump into Scott. "Sorry Paige." He looks over at Stiles with a sad face. "I'm sorry Stiles." He walks out leaving me confused. I look over and see my brother against the wall. "Stiles, what happened here?" He ignores me and goes to pick up his chair that was on the floor. We both see the large slash marks on the back. "So I take that he didn't take things so well."I say with a scared look. "No, he didn't and now we have to make sure that he doesn't kill anyone tonight at the party."