Claws..Venom...Kanima?(Chapter Fifteen)

----//PAIGE'S POV//----

I was with dad when he got a call on his radio. There was a murder at the mechanics garage. Wait isn't Stiles getting his car fixed at a mechanics garage? Dad drives over and I see my brother and felt something was wrong. The fear in his eyes was too strong. After dad had questioned him, I walk over to him and hug him.  

"You're scared and don't lie to me and be all macho. I can feel it. You know the whole twin thing comes in handy." I whisper in his ear. My brother hugs me back and I feel him begin to shiver a bit. What did he see? 

After Stiles had called Scott to come pick us up (since his jeep was now evidence.) we get into his car a few moments later. I just sit quietly in the back. "You okay?" Scott asks. "Yeah. You & Paige were right it's not like you. I mean it's eyes were like, reptilian. But there was something about it." 

"What do you mean?" My brother looks Scott right in the face. "You know when you see, like, a friend in a Halloween mask, but all you can actually see are their eyes, and you feel like you know them but you just can't figure out who it is?" Scott gives him a concern look. "Are you saying you know who it is?"  

"No. But I think it knew me." I shiver in the backseat and hold myself, being grateful that that lizard thing didn't kill Stiles too.

(SCHOOL HALLS...)

I'm sitting with Stiles & Scott on the stairs as they role play out a speech on what Scott is going to say to Allison. "I'm so sorry about the other day. We'll get through this, I know because I love you." I let out a laugh and Scott joins me. "Oh come on Scott why couldn't Paige help you with this?" I wipe my tear and look at my brother. "Because I said no and you're attracted to him remember?" I do kissing noises and Stiles jabs me in the ribs. I stick out my tongue at him and stand up. 

"As much as I would love to watch you guys play kissy face. I need to go to a teacher and ask them about some extra credit." I walk down the empty hall and feel someone grab me. "Wait before you hit me, I just wanted to give you this." I turn around and see Jackson holding a white rose. My favorite flower. "OMIGOD, Jackson that's so sweet of you." I take the rosé and he kisses me lightly on the lips. "That's because I've been doing a crappy job as a boyfriend lately." I smile at him slyly.

"So whenever you act like a crappy boyfriend, I should expect a white rosé all the time?" He smirks at me. "Hmm maybe." I stand on my tippy toes and give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for this flower, and I'll defiantly be cheering for you at the game tonight." I look down at his wrist and notice the bracelet is missing. "Jackson, where's your bracelet?" He looks down. "I must have left it in my room, but I gotta run and find Danny." I watch him jogs off down the hall. "Yeah...bye." I continue to walk down the hall and feel a arm on my shoulder. "So how is Jacksonville, population you." I glare at Phoebe playfully. "Don't make me regret telling you."  

"Hey I'm just curious." I sigh. "I just don't get it. Jackson seems so off lately. He's been kind of moody." Phoebe gives my shoulder a light squeeze and she smiles. "I'm sure he's just stressing over a lot, don't worry about it." I nod and we walk into class.

----//JACKSON'S POV//----

After meeting up with Paige, I went to the locker room to ask Danny a favor.  

"Hey, I need to see if you can brighten the resolution on this?" Danny nods. "Sure." I can't believe I'm trusting him to do this. "Whatever you find, you need to keep it to yourself, got it?" He gives me a strange look. "What's on it?" I sigh. "It's just me in my room, in my bed." 

"I'm suppose to watch a video of you in bed? You remember all the times I told you you're not my type?" I chuckle. "Just do it. Oh, and uh F.YI... I'm everyone's type."