Happy late birthday

"Come on." he grabbed her hand and led her through the castle."Where are we going loser!"
Zion smiled "You'll see."
"Whoa whats this.."
Streamers hung from the cieling and balloons lit the place.
"Your party duh."
A large yet beautiful red cake stood there "Thanks alot Zion."
They stood akwardly looking at each other,she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear and gazed back at Zion when he handed her a red box.
"Here."
"For me?"
"Who else idiot."
"Well...if you say so.."
She unattached the ribbon excitingly and gazed into a seashell necklace.
"Wow its so beautiful!"
"I hoped that you would like it."
"Of course I would, thankyou its so beautiful it reminds me of the beach mom used to take us at."
Zion smiled "Let me put it on you."
He grabbed it and gently placed it around her neck "Like I pictured it...it completes who you are."
"Oh really?"
"Yes."
"Hmmm...you know what else completes me?"
"What?"
"A big hug!"
She grabbed him tightly pulling him closer to her "I Love you Zion."

"I'll have two cheese sandwiches and a chocholate milk."
Zion smiled at her "I'll have the same." the chef nodded and went into the kitchen.
"I didnt know they had a kitchen large enough to feed a bunch of people."
"Suprising that our family is that rich and yet we havent met our actual parents."
"I dont think I'll ever meet my father..its actually gone..Clark said my mother remarried...I have two othet half brothers...though I've never seen my real mother."
"Im sorry..I didnt know.."
"Dont be the only real parent I had was the one who watched us all our lives..have you heard about your younger sister..Diandra..Clark said she died..."
Zion shook his head "Its a horrible truth to find out you had family that have passed and yet you feel nothing of their absence,they should have told me."
"Truth,that is what we have in common,have you heard anything about your parents?"
"Not since that letter we got."
"Hey!I have an idea!" she said standing up lighting the mood up.
"What?"
The chef was back with two plates and handed it to both of them."Prince and princess enjoy."
"Thankyou." Anais said and she spoke once more.
"Lets go see Russia..I mean we've never been here and its pretty awesome I bet all we've ever done was go to the woods..and wonder around in the castle."
"Yea I guess your right."
Zion scratched his head "Well I guess your right lets go."
Anais took his hand "We need your car."
"Im sure it should be fixed by now,lets go."
"But where at?" "Lets go ask your brother."
"Well that's the thing...If he knows we're going somewhere he will probably want to go with us..."
"You dont want him to?"
"No thats the least of what I want."
"What do you want?"
"Can we just go."
Zion smiled "Yea come on."
They both exited the room and as they did Anais passed a man,he had short blonde hair and green eyes.
"Anais?Princess of Russia?"
Anais looked at Zion who had stopped to look at the one staring straight at Anais.
"Yea why?"
"I've been waiting long for this day,I am your betrothed,my name is Michael."
He bowed before her like a true prince and she stood staring at him in shock.
"Im sorry but I am going to be married to her."
Zion said scratching his head a little annoyed by the mans sudden behavior.
"You are Zion?"
"Of course I am."
Anais squeezed his hand to reassure him.
"I am your cousin."
"Thats nice but lets get this clear Anais is my fiance."
"Let us get this clear Zion,have you given your betrothed a ring of promise?"
Anais could feel Zion fidgeting "I assume you have not...well my dear Anais.."
He gazed down at the Anais "I'll give you the world."
Zion had just enough as he punched him straight across the face "She will fall in love with me Zion..you will see." Michael left clutching his bloody nose.
Anais remained quiet but she couldnt let this day be ruined by such a stupid fight "So...you want to talk to Clark then?"
Zion took her hand without another word and she remained annoyed by his behavior.
"Zion.."
"Sorry I needed time to cool off."
He gripped her hand tighter "Zion..."
"What!?"
"Your skin...."
"What the hell about it."
"It's burning!"
He pulled away just in time for him to move as far away from him as possible.
"I dont know..."
Clark came running down the hall towards us,"What happened.."
Then he stopped and glanced at Zion."Lets get you outside."
Anais took Clarks arm "What's happening!?"
"He's shifting and just in time,his mother is here."