11:11

I couldn't.I couldn't love someone I still considered as my brother,I couldn't marry him,I had to tell him, he just had to understand.
He couldn't be my mate,but when I was near him I couldn't escape that odd attraction towards him,it was dangerous.
"Princess?"
She gazed up at a long handsome blonde haired man,a sense of familiarity passed through them.
"Just call me Anais,you don't know how many times I hear princess all the time."
He giggled grabbing her hands placing a gentle kiss in her palm.
Her cheeks flushed and he picked her up from the ground.
"My apologies my name is Charles,Prince Charles I am a hybrid,the only one there is."
Charles smiled "Im sorry I'm kinda new to this..if you would please explain."
"Well a hybrid is a mixed species rather than a full on species I'm half vampire,half werewolf."
She wondered why he had such rare pale red/golden eyes,she was so hypnotized she hadnt realized she was staring too long at Charles.
"Princess Anais?"
The way he said her name sent chills down her spine "Sorry..I was just thinking...."
Charles smiled showing off his white yet sharp two teeth on either side."May we?"
He grabbed her arm in his securely and they strode around the grassy plane.
"So when was your arrival present?"
"Uhmm well I don't know the exact date but I came here after my mother was killed..well the one who took care of me for the rest of my life who I thought was my mother..."
Charles nodded "You and I have the same issue Anais,we both have lost someone dearly to us."
He stroked her cheek and smiled and she had just realized silent tears fell from her pale face.
"Loss is one step away from being truly happy in this world..it shows us we are strong individuals despite despair."
"I-"
"Anais."
She turned around to see Zion standing through the doorway as she gazed back at Charles who took her arm and led her towards Zion.
Zion was silent yet slightly annoyed,she could tell as she wiped her remaining tears from her eyes.
"Dinner is ready...who's this?"
"Allow me to once again reintroduce myself my name is Prince Charles."
He let out his hand and Zion took it "Zion."
Charles nodded "Im assuming you both will be present at the Presentation Ball."
"Ball?Do you mean a dance?"
"Yes,specifically it is to present you two, I would already thought you knew about the event."
Zion shook his head irritated.
"No I believe it is too much just for our arrival isnt it?"
"Well you will meet your family so it shall be quite interesting and it is womens choosing to who their escort will be."
Zion glanced at Anais in an overprotective manner and back at Charles.
"Oh well we just heard about it so I dont know if I have something to wear..."
That is when Charles winked "It is a masquerade ball,and a dress will be brought to you immediately unique and eligible just made for a princess."
Charles nodded and bowed down to Anais "Now if you'll excuse me I shall be on my way..see you soon."
Charles kissed her hand and left their presence.
Zion sighed and gazed at Anais "Who are you going to choose?"
Anais shook her head "Im going by myself."
"What?"
"Like you heard."
Zion smiled "it's just like my Anais huh?"
"Mom knew it too."
Zion smiled sadly "She really did didn't she?More than us too..."
Zion gazed up at the blue sky "see you at the ball Anais."
He reached towards her and placed a kiss on her cheek.
She only just stood there as he walked back in the mansion.