Dark and Light

I updated earlier this time!!!;)please read and enjoy!!!

It was cold,her entire body
was,she might as well be passed over for an ice cube.
"She's awake."
Anais's eyes fluttered open and this time her eyes landed on her brother Clark with  bruised up eyes and two other men that looked at her surprisingly.
"Anais meet your other siblings.."
"Siblings?"
"Well half brothers."
"God what happened.."
Her head felt bad she wanted to collapse again but she needed answers.
"Anais there may have been a complication for you seeing Zion.."
"Is he okay?"
"Zion is fine."
She layed back down in relief still staring at her supposed twin brothers with dark hair and large muscles.
"You see mother remarried after father died in battle..though that is another story to tell."
"Why did you leave me..."
Clark looked at her alertingly "I was about your age when you were taken from me,since I was technically a prince I had to be kept hidden...I couldn't see you..you were much smaller than me you see...I still remember it vividly..father died soon after you had gone to a more protective family and alongside you was prince Zion the future king of our pack,he was older than you but he had the optimism of a true king..he still does...continuing my journey to find you, mother was in serious illness and she was taken to another pack I have not heard from her that time and when she came back she was already married to a man named Fredrick and was expecting twins of a royal family which are Henry and Luis."
"What about me..why did I need to be protected?
"Zions family...the royal family had to arrange marriage between the two of you at such young ages before father died although I did not want you to leave my side it could not be helped,I too had to be married to Zions younger sister Diandra."
"What happened then?"
Anais's eyes were flutering to a close "She passed just like if it will happen to you...if we dont protect you...and just how your foster mother was found and killed you possess the same fate
...I cannot allow that."
"You..never answered me.."
Clark sighed once again
"You are the only remaining princess to have not shifted of age,you are gifted even if you may not think so Anais...that is why they want you."
"Who are they?"
"Prince Franko,the leader of the strongest pack house in the world known..but we only figured one can stop him."
"Who."
Suddenly Shelia popped into the room "Zion!hes missing!"

She felt him,the sorrow that broke her heart in two.After Clark ran off to find Zion she was left alone in the cold room.
But now she knew exactly where he was.
"Im coming Zion."
She jumped from the bed and noticed a small window to her side,enough space to fill her small body.
She jumped from the window and down to the ground and ran North.
She reached a small opening containing a small streamed lake,she passed her fingers through the water as she gazed in her own reflection.
"Anais.." Zion appeared he stood tall wearing black head to toe,his hair silvery white,she gawked at him.
She would have never expected to gaze at the person in front of her with different admiration.
She couldnt understand it.
"Zion!"
She ran to him but he pushed her away."Anais...I-"
He looked away from her "This wasnt supposed to happen..im sorry.."
"It was an accident...I forgive you dont worry.."
"I can't imagine how much pain I put you in when I-" his pained expression turned to anger.
"I ruined...your birthday...I ruined everything..."
"No...no you didn't Zion...dont say that."
"I was supposed to be a good influence on you..to teach you right from wrong ever since you were smaller...Then I ended up...having this feeling....when you..yourself...thought of me as a brother."
Anais shook her head then she thought of what he said,it was true before she had thought of him as a brother now...she needed time to reflect.
"I remember now my duty as a prince...and a true future king.."
He kneeled down "Anais..I will wait for you to think of me as more than just a brother and more than a friend..I stand here before you to tell you I will be by your side through everything,protecting you with all my might..like I have throughout your younger years and now you have grown up into a wonderful woman.Anais the princess of the seventh castle I love you."

Anais crouched down "Get up Zion..." he shook his head and gazed at her neck and stood up quickly. "You really just called me an anime princess." She giggled at him.
"I'm so sorry Anais this is the most regretful I've ever been."
"You're so annoying."
She hugged him "You've always been in my life and you will continue to stay...forever in my soul...thats a promise okay?Now quit being weird."
Zion smiled crushing her closer to him,this was going to be difficult but he was fine with it,he had her.