Back to who I was

I have gladly updated my werewolf lovers my first werewolf book thankyou for reading and comment please.
Thankyou......

-Clark-

I gazed at my sister,she was exactly how I pictured her in my dreams, fate has destined me to find her finally,my family.
I then adverted my eyes up to Prince Zion his hair has not kept hidden any longer he was truly at his full rage,he truly was the other half of Anais,I was glad.
"Sister?!"
Zion unhanded me and I fell to the ground,Anais eyes were wide."Do you know how long it has been?" "It has been quite long hasnt it?"
Zion grabbed Anais by her waist and pulled her close to him.
"I came from the Russian pack if you would allow me..king." "King?" Zion shook his head in disapproval "Who exactly am I?"
"All answers will be answered on your trips home."
"I dont believe a single thing you are stating." Zion said seriously.
Anais looked at me as I got up from the ground carefully."Your wedding..it is yet to await...although I have not seen daughter Farrah around.."
Anais turned away and Zion instead answered "Shes dead."

Anais brushed her hair,she didnt have any clothes and essentials so she was already washed and clean and ready to go.
"I didnt catch your name..what is it?" The blonde man smiled "Clark." Anais nodded "I am glad you have found your mate Anais we have long awaited for you to come of age." "What do you mean?" Anais said curiously.
"Zion,im sure you have felt the bond between you two..it will be stronger when you come to be eighteen." "But that's just in a few weeks...Zion is more like a brother to me..." Clark nodded "Once he regains his memories it wont be that way any longer."
Anais felt disgusted how can someone know so much about her life than herself?Zion stepped out of the bathroom looking a bit stunned."Why is my hair white?"
Anais looked at his hair curiously wondering the same thing."Lets just say thats your real hair color?" "It looks..odd." Clarks phone rang suddenly and he picked it up from my pocket "Oh..alright...good."
His phone was shut off and placed back in his pocket."Their waiting for us." Anais shuffled nervously and Zion dried his wet hair with a grey towel."Who is?" "Just the butler,we are headed to the pack house where we will meet your relatives including mine and Anais's." "What if I dont want to meet them?" Clark shifted towards her "Why ever not?" "Thats not my family..the only family I ever had was Farrah and Zion.." Although her thoughts remembered her father as well.
"I cannot forget them and move on!" "You have your true family waiting at the pack house Anais understand." "What was Farrah to you!?She took care of me and for whatever stupid reason my own real family left me!Farrah loved me unconditionally!I and Zion." Zion had his hand on Anais's shoulder "Thats all Anais...we have to go." Zion said in Anais's ear and Clark nodded his head "I understand how you feel I have failed to be an older brother to you but for a good reason I have chose today to come to your aid when it was truly meant to be." Clark extended his hand but Anais didnt take it,instead Anais wrapped her arm around Zions and walked out of the hotel.

"Can we just follow you?Anais is more safe with me." "Does your car not need personal handling it is missing a window." "Yes i know but-" "Prince believe me you deserve the best along with your bride hop along the limo please." Clark had an english accent and it made him wonder how Anais would speak if she was more accustomed to it.
"Alright but do me a favor stop calling me Prince just call me Zion."
"But-" Zion shook his head and Anais had already hopped inside the car before Clark spoke.
"Its been quite some time till any king came into rule...with you knowing how precious both of your lives are to our packs." "Im not sure I can believe that but when Anais stared at you like she already knew you,I can trust you but if this is all a trick I swear-" "No need to swear...If I break the blood oath I terminate my life once and for all."
"I have more questions..without Anais around." "That will begin in our private meetings at the pack house in Russia." "Wait...what Russia?!" "Yes Russia." "Gosh this is so damn confusing...but I still need an answer." "What is it?" Zion dismissed it,that personal of a question must be answered himself."Nevermind...lets just go."

The long journey in the limo was comfortable.Anais had layed on Zions shoulder and Anais felt different sparks emerge from her stomach.Sparks of recognition?She didnt care,Zion was too comfortable even if he was muscular.
"You sleepy porcelain?" he whispered in her ear.
"I was just thinking but sleep can be good too." Anais slightly giggled and Zion smiled "Here there's enough room I can carry you if you like?" Anais blushed and Zion laughed "What I used to carry you all the time...and besides there is plenty of room." "Zion..is it true?" Anais hid her face in the back of his arm he smelled like her and she couldnt help but smile at that.
"What is?" Anais swallowed and she began "Me and you getting married."
Zion sighed "To tell you the truth I dont know what to believe Anais....if only this ride would go a bit faster maybe we could get answers." she smiled "You were always impatient."
"So were you when you missed me everytime I left you alone,big brother!!!!I love you so much why did you leave me!" Anais hid her face,she was so timid now it wasn't funny but Zion found it hysterical.
"Do you think...we could have the same room when we get there...I dont want to be alone.."
"Of course I'd never leave you."
The soft sound of piano music made Anais want to drift to sleep so she imagined herself floating in mid-air above the clouds as Farrah smiled up at her.To when she tucked her in at night and to the small kisses on her forehead would come from.
She cried in her dream,she felt the same pain,even in her dream the pain thrived.
Her eyes slowly awakened and she heard the sound of drizzling rain but the comfy pillow was there to protect her like im the dreams and the light sound of piano music caused her to gaze up at Zion who was holding her as he leaned against the seat,his eyes closed.
His hands were holding her close and from then on she didnt want him to let go.
How long till we reached our destination?
Hopefully soon.