Surprise

Anais went into the restroom suprised to have found blood,but she should have expected it.
Then she covered her mouth and gasped.
"No protection..."
She turned at the knock of the door and she placed her mask back on and opened as she saw Charles.
Charles smile immediately disappeared and he gazed at her worried.
"Are you okay?"
Thats when she fell to the ground her body shifting into tears.
"What happened?"
She instead hugged him,no what she experienced wasnt horrible it was amazing in many ways but the thing that touched her heart was that he only did it because she was going into heat and yet she never even shifted.
"Did Zion do something love?"
"No..."
She answered immediately afraid of her own response "He wouldn't...He just told me some things of my mother and then I started to feel faint."
"I know what happened Anais...do not be frightened,I knew of his betrothal to you."
Anais covered her eyes and sighed deeply glad he didnt know the truth.
"I know you dont wish to be with him."
He kissed her forehead and she heard a soft lullaby "Would you like to come back with me to my mansion..to forget this day ever came."
The words slipped her mind faster than she would have thought "Yes..yes please take me.."
Charles smiled and before she knew it he started to sing and enchanted by his song she fell asleep.

"Anais?Where is she?"
Whispers were through the castle and Zion felt it to be something strange.
"Did you hear the princess has been kidnapped?"
Zion turned around to see a blonde woman holding a glass of red champagne.
The lights went off and Zion glanced up at the cieiling,he should have never left her alone.
He sped off towards the room where he left her.
Her scent still lingered but their was another that mixed within it....
".....no..."
"Zion!Whats going on!!Where is my sister?I thought she was in your hands?" Clark exclaimed angrily.
"She was...I dont know what happened...I..."
The lights flickered on and off and you could hear the party being disrupted.
Suddenly two twins erupted in the room "Henry!Luis..."
Clarks eyes widened and he sped off as if he knew what was happening.
Henrys big figure turned to Zion "We have vampires."

Zion glanced at the sight and Anais and Charles were nowhere in sight,he could only hope she was alright enough for him to kill that Charles.
Helena was there amongst the vampires sipping champagne thats when he realized she was smiling murderously her fangs extending.
Wasn't his mother a werewolf?

Zion was thrown into the wall abruptly and he saw a red headed male vampire jump on him.Scratching him with his bloody nails.
Thats when the vampire had come to a halt and even the vampires fell under the spell of the mysterious man.

The man was tall with white cut short hair and had a black tux on, he seemed to be around his twentys as he smirked in Zions way.
"It is nice to know everyone is enjoying the party!!!"
He threw his hands up and dragged the vampire to his neck away from Zion.
"It is nice to make your acquaintance Prince Zion, allow me to introduce myself,I am King Midas and I am your biological father." He slashed the vampires head off as the head rolled to the floor.
Helenas eyes flashed and her glass fell to the floor.
Midas immediately was surrounded by guards in black kimodos.
"Take them all to the cells especially that woman over there."
He pointed at Helena in a disgusted way then he glanced back at his son "Now do follow me Zion..."
Zion glanced at the man unable to speak but he knew he was important and had to follow him.
"Zion...your future wife has been kidnapped by half vampire and demon of song....the demon of song is...well by luring one with its enchanting song most like a siren well these demons are flesh eaters."
Zions heart almost stopped "Charles...hes that thing?"
"Indeed."
"Where is Anais?"
"Anais is strong..."
His father peered at him up and down curiously "She will be shifting soon...you mated her didn't you?"
Zions eyes widened "What do you mean?"
"I can tell.."
His dad reached out to grab a pen from his pocket and and snapped his fingers for a piece of paper to be handed to him.
"You want her back?"
"Yes I do please.."
"Sign this agreement.."
"What is it?"
"After I bring her back you will be married to her almost immediately."
"But she.."
"She will know of her true feelings soon but for now sign it, even if it is a forced marriage."
Zion immediately signed the paper and Anais was escorted towards Zion.Her eyes glancing angrily at him.
"The Wedding will be in two days. " With that plea his father vanished and he felt a small hand pull at him.Anais was immediately by his side as if she had never left.
"Let me go."
"Why did you go with Charles?"
"Why do you care?"
"It seemed as if you enjoyed his company."
"Are you jealous? I didn't know you had feelings of that since after all you took my virginity."
"Right now is not a right time to talk about this Anais."
" I hate you."
"We're going now."
He pulled her gently yet forcefully and she followed knowing nothing would go her way even if she tried.

They arrived back at the mansion, Anais went straight to the bathroom.
Zion appeared behind the door " Can we talk once your out? "
"That wont be in a few days sweet heart."
Zion smiled "Anais I dont see the reason why I should apologize, you could have stopped me.."
Anais yanked the door open and glanced into his dark orbs.
" You're an ass!!!!" Zion wrapped his arms around her and smelled her skin."Stop that's weird!" "You smell odd...."
"Stop!!"
"What's with you Anais."
"How could you just do this to me, do you know how you ruined my life!"
"How did I?"
She glanced at him confusingly "You know just leave me alone this marriage thing is just something that is without emotion."
"Are you sure about that?"
"I'm positive."
Zion laughed loudly "Are you hungry?"
"I'm tired and sleepy it's 3 in the morning I'm completely tired!!!!"
Zion raised his hands up and let Anais go to her room "Oh and by the way on our wedding day we will sleep in the same rooms."
"Screw you."
Zion smiled admiring the new scent coming from his mate.