Walk Away

The dress fits my body to tight, not to mention that the heels look killer but hurt like hell. My hair was all over the place but it looked great with the outfit and make up. I decide to go with a nice bold look. Dark eye shadow, eyeliner, fake eyelashes, and dark red lips which all matched my tight black dress and black heels.

I wore a nice loose cardigan since it was pretty chilly out. This time there was a line out the club and I wasn't planning on waiting in line. I had sneaked my ID card from my dad's wallet since without an ID I wasn't able to go drinking or clubbing but luckily he didn't notice and my theft went undetected.

I flashed my ID to the post guard letting people in the club. At first he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes and asked him to read the last name that belonged to the daughter of the person who employed him. Which resulted in him letting me through with several apologies.

The club looked the same as before except that instead of a neon blue club it was red today. I stood at the bar and asked for a beer. "Drinking alone?" He asked in Korean.

"Eh, tastes better." He laughs at my comment and hands me the beer. I thank him and chug that cool bitter drink down my throat.

I scan the crowd for anyone potentially worthy of me working my skills on but come around with nothing and if anything there are way more girls then there are guys.

I go back to talking to the bartender and drinking which he eventually joins me in and occasionally gives me a free shot.

"Nice to meet the daughter of the guy who gave me my job." He laughs.
I shake my head and feel a bit dizzy. "Your welcome."

I chug down what's left of the beer and excuse myself to the dance floor. I feel the bodies of girls crash into me and the DJ starts pumping the crowd up and switching the songs.

I start to get really into it and by the time I realize it I'm so lost in the music and at that moment I don't care about any of the problems that make my life a living hell.

I cling to the music as it gets louder and louder and let myself forget tonight just for tonight that I'm a horrible person. I sway to the music, hips and all. I touch my body, a hand runs through my hair a kiss is planted on my neck.

I'm too drunk to realize that this isn't me doing this that I'm not the one running a hand through my body or hair. That I'm not the one that smells wonderfully dangerous or that planted a kiss on my neck.

I don't open my eyes I just feel that person. I wrap an arm behind his neck, my bottom swaying along his body and I lower myself a little to the beat of the music.

He buries his face against my neck and nibbles at my ear which makes me giggle and my eyes slowly open, my head tilts so I can get a better view at this person, my hand around his neck loosens. My breath hitches, and I feel my cheeks burn.

Blond hair, brown eyes, pale skin, it's him. The guy from last time is here. Sure I came here with the intention to get my flirt on but I wasn't expecting him to be here.

He has that same cocky smirk on his lips and he's so close to me and were still dancing and we keep dancing like that. With our eyes eating each other away with raw passion.

Passion building up inside of me and all I want to do is let this guy take control of me. The way he looks at me makes me melt inside and out and whenever I feel his breath down his neck a shiver runs down my spine.
I want to be closer to him and know what makes those eyes look so dangerous and what that mischievous smile can do at night.

But then the moment is interiors by the DJ.

"Now let's welcome the one and only rap king Zico!!!!" Fan girls scream and he let's go of me completely and once again he leaves with that smirk on his face and a wink .

However instead of saying see you or later he says. " Wait for me."

And I'm crazy enough to actually wait.