Make me Melt again

Talking with him was sweet, he was a sweet guy but had these looks that made people shudder in fear. However, I was so intoxicated by him that I hardly even noticed the nasty looks he'd give, all I ever noticed was when our eyes would meet, and they met constantly. Still I wondered how did I happen to get so lucky when it came to meeting him? I mean out of all people to bump into out of coincidence it had to be Zico of Block B?

I sat comforted by the fact that he had invited me personally to the premier of Show Me The Money 4. He and Jay were getting along well from the looks of things and I was even introduced to a few of the guest rappers that were going to be competing. I met a guy named Basick who was really cool and fun to talk to, since he had passed the judging that Zico was currently still doing he took a seat next to me and offered me a few more verses in Korean.

Then another of Zico's friend approached me and introduced himself as none other than Mino if Winner, he seemed to have this aura to him that made all the other people give him dark nasty looks. "Gotta do it for myself and Papa YG." Mino explains to me one of the reasons why he decided to join in the rap competition.

"All the other sunbaes, and hyung's are counting on me too. I want to do this for myself as an experience to stay humble and also remember why it is that I started rapping in the first place." Mino continues, I shake my head acknowledging his words. No matter how I see it I feel like Mino is burdened with this but at the same time I feel like he holds such potential as well.

The rest of the night we keep looking at Zico judge the rappers and even laugh when one of the rapper's named BlackNut throws his clipboard on the ground continues to rap, disses Mino and then even pulls down his pants.

After it finally comes to an end Jay passes by and gives me a quick wave before leaving with a group of guys, Basick tells me to take care and he'll see me soon, Mino stays to wait with me for Zico, and the two greet each other and act really cute, which makes me feel weird, until Zico puts an arm over my shoulder and he walks with me to his car.

"Where you two going?" Mino asks.

"To eat, Ramen." Zico laughs when Mino asks to join. "No if I get seen with you it'll make the other's feel like I favor you, so sorry." Mino gives Zico a hug and waves bye to me as he heads over to the other side of the building to wait for a taxi.

"Ramen?" I ask.

He gives me a really cute smile. "Ramen and chill." He laughs as he says it and I can't help but notice how much of a goof he is.

True to his words Ramen is exactly what we eat as he tells me about his plans with Block B and possibly doing a solo rap album. I begin to notice how passionate and hard working he is, and how that scary side of him is just an act at times to make himself seem invincible, but just by being with him he is. Being near him makes me feel like I can really accomplish things too. Like I can make up with my mom and she'll take me back, except that right now I don't want to do that and I rather be in his arms.

We drink as we eat and I have to say that Korean alcohol is really strong, so I can hardly drink but Zico doesn't mind, and continues to his second bottle. "You have a boyfriend?" He comes around to finally asking the question I hoped he'd ask tonight.

I smile, and shake my head. "No."

He smiles back, "I don't have a girl either, just this Ramen." He chuckles.

I tilt my head back and laugh and pause when I hear these words, "If I kiss you, If you let me, then that means you and I can date." I sort of freeze, and look him in the eyes to check if he's lying or if he's drunk but his eyes are dead serious. I suddenly feel nervous and reach for the bottle and take a sip, which turns into a huge chug. Zico pulls the bottle from my lips, and then he's leaning in, and I'm leaning in, and his hands touch my face slightly all the while I blush a bright red, and then in that magical moment where our lips touch I feel the instant connection I knew was there all along.

He pauses to see if I'll pull away but when I don't his hands are in my hair and my head is tilting in an angle to kiss him better, and my hands are tugging at the blonde strands of his hair, and all the while I feel his lips and his tong taste me and his hands are wondering over parts of my skin that itch for his touch. I suck in deep exasperated breath's but he doesn't even breath and just continues to kiss me until my lips become swollen and numb but even then I don't stop.

I eventually climb into his lap as I stare into his eyes as we both breath heavily. There in his living room floor as we kissed I realized that Zico was going to be a part of my life that was either something great or something really sad. Still I didn't want to think of the future instead I focused on now and how those eyes were hungry for my lips, and me.

So as I kissed him again and whispered his name into the air, I felt like I could do this a hundred times over even if there were no emotions behind it because Zico was just someone who could show me new things, things that were meant to be shown at night, and that was amazing.