Comfort

I didn't want to wear a dress or anything since I was around a bunch of guys who I had no idea who they were but by the looks of things I guess they were rappers, and were good at it. Jay tried to introduce me to some of them and they were all really nice. "This is Gray." He points to a guy with a snap back, leather jacket and a cute smile.

He shakes my hand, "Nice to meet you."

Then he introduces me to a guy named Zion T, my smile widens at how handsome he is which makes Jay serious. "This is Esme." He tells him, he too takes my hand but before he can say anything Jay pushes me into a group of guys.

"You know Loco, Mino." I smile at both of them."Oh this hyung right here is Beenzino." Jay gives Beenzino a hug and Beenzino smiles and greets me with a hug.

"Noona!" Mino exclaims and gives me a bear hug which makes me laugh. "I missed you."

I laugh at him when he let's go and Jay takes me by the wrist and introduces me to another set of rappers. "This Paloalto, and Giriboy, B.I, and Bobby. B.I and Bobby are in IKON and are gonna be debuting late 2015, Giriboy is on the rise and a little perv so stay away from him." Giriboy is embarrassed by the comment. "Paloalto has some mad skills, deserves way more respect." Giriboy takes my hand and shakes it, B.I does too and so does Paloalto the only one who doesn't and gives me a hug which causes an uprise among the group is Bobby.

Jay shakes his head and scans the crowd for someone in particular but smiles wide at a guy in a flannel, dark jeans and a snap back. "Simon." Jay gives the guy named Simon a huge hug which turns into a head lock, his hat falls to the ground and Giriboy reaches for it. "I missed you Simon!" I laugh at Jay, I've never seen him that way before.

"Aish, your messing up my swag hyung." Simon tells Jay, Giriboy hands him back his hat.

"This is Simon, he helped make AOMG possible. Also one of my close friends like everyone else here." Simon briefly bows and shakes my hand.

Simon goes around greeting everyone else and I talk briefly with B.I, Bobby, Giriboy and Paloalto. Mino would come around often to talk with me or Bobby, and then I got really into Giriboy's conversation about his time on SMTM 3, and Beenzino would come often and interrupt to tell Paloalto to loosen up since he was lecturing the youngster's B.I and Bobby, he would've lectured Giri too but he was talking with me which got him off the hook.

After I talked with Giriboy, Mino dragged me over to Loco, Jay, Simon, Beenzino, Gray, and Zion T. They were talking about music and how the industry was taking in a lot of pressure in the K pop world because of how easily it was for any one of these rappers to be replaced with an Idol. Zion T was in the middle of explaining it to me when Jay interrupted to point out a few things.

Everyone treated me with respect and didn't make me feel awkward. I found a soft spot for each one of these guys, and they all did for me too.

"Alright AOMG let's head out." Jay exclaims.

I'm about to ask where we're going but Loco grabs me by the elbow and we run down the stairs, the guys laugh and Giriboy runs down the stairs too, soon we're caught in a battle to see whose the fastest, Jay and Loco are caught fighting on the stairs and Zion T is battling it out with Gray whose jumping off the stairs like a maniac. Mino is being cool and taking his time along with B.I and Bobby, Paloalto is trying to break up the fight between Jay and Loco which Jay is winning because he has him by a choke hold.

Once everyone calms down they get into the two vans Jay prepared. No one is playing music and soon Zion T starts rapping a few verses and whoever he points too follows and so on and so forth. And they keep rapping it out until we reach our destination.