No Limits

On stage he's like a king, everyone in the crowd can feel how powerful of a rapper and singer he is, he grabs your attention and makes sure to keep you on edge and want more. So by the time he's done, all I want to do is have this fine man all over me, and by the way he keeps looking at me on stage with that devilish smirk I can tell the feeling is mutual. Even as he finishes on stage and is surrounded by a swarm of teenage girls all wanting to get his attention,still that smile is for me. No one else.

All I want to know is who he is as a musician. "Hey ladies, come on, just one pic, I'm kind of busy." The girls don't care at all in fact they throw themselves at him practically with there short dresses, and tight shirts.

I shake my head, and resist the urge to drag him away instead, I stay back with the crowd whose just taking a sip of there drinks and enjoy the buzz of the crowd.

"Hey, aren't you that girl from other night?" A guy with big eyes and a wide smile says besides me, he's covered in tattoos, and is wearing a very expensive looking outfit. I remember him almost immediately, he was here with Zico...his name is...

"Jay? Jay Park right?" He smirks.

"Guess I'm pretty famous around here." He laughs and tilts his snap back. "Who you here for?" I assume he's asking about the performers.

I shrug. "Just to dance."

"Eh, that's cool, well if you come by tomorrow night you can see me preform, it be nice to have a pretty fresh face around." I don't take his words seriously and instead go back to looking at Zico. I feel Jay's eyes on me, and Zico's too, then everyone is looking at me because of Jay, and all the girls are running over to Jay and I feel really awkward because Jay keeps looking at me.

All the girls that had been with Zico now go over to Jay and I see Zico shake his head with a frown on his face.

Something's bothering him.

Zico walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder and tells me the following words. "Maybe you should just go home."

And I gotta say it hurt like hell.