Confessions

"I kissed Jay." I mumbled into the floor.

Jay and I had shared a moment that now was overwhelming me with guilt, and I hadn't been able to get some sleep at the thought of telling Zico, but now I had. It was out there in the open, everything, and the silence was only making me feel even more anxious.

Zico was silent for a long moment. "Oh." He finally says.

The tone of his worried me, but I had to keep myself together just to get through this. I peeked up at him through the strands of my hair and he was looking at something else, studying it while he thought. I dropped my face back to the floor.

It stunned me when Zico reached for my hands and pulled me into his arms. I held him back fearing what came next. I was even more worried about what was going through his mind but when he pulled away and cupped either side of my face, I saw his light hearted eyes and easy going smile. "I knew how Jay felt about you and I know that he was the one who had been there for you through all this, but as much as I wish you two hadn't kissed...that can't change."

"Zico," I whispered. "I'm..."

"It's okay." his thumb rubbed against the side of my cheek as he said so.

I wanted him to yell at me, to push me away, to curse at me, but that smile on his face was full of love. Love that I wished wasn't there at that moment, because it only made the guilt more unbearable. "I ruined you two."

"You really can't believe that?" He asks.

"I did." I close my eyes and shake my head.

"Jay and I will always be friends no matter what." He whispered, the wind blows softly in our direction and I catch his lingering scent that brings a flash of memories. "Just like I will always love you." When I open my eyes and meet his, his eyes are full of understanding, his smile full of love.

I wondered what had I done to deserve a love like this, a love that was as easy going as any other love. We had our ups and downs but that made it even more special the only difference about our love was the fact that Zico was someone who was loved by so many others but out of all that love he chose to share love with me.

"I love you more." I said.

Zico smiles and presses his lips against mine, I wanted to forget all about the past and just focus on creating a future where forever could exist, even if it was impossible, I wanted forever to exist through our love. My arms wrap around his neck as I continue to kiss him and he chuckles at my eagerness.

"Wooh! Wooh!" We both pull away and stare over at Taeil, P.O, U-kwon, and Jaehyo. "Hyung, wae?" Taeil yells. I have to bury my face in his chest out of embarrassment.

"Stay over tonight." Zico whispers into my ear. I blush at the sound of his words and just focus on whatever fight P.O and Jaehyo are getting into.

I guess forever could wait for tonight.