First Time - Chapter 1

The first stroke was the worst..

A whimper escaped my lips as his thick member plundered deep into my wet cavern, tunnelling it's way through the untouched realm of my love pit. His movement came to an abrupt halt, I assumed he was allowing me time to adjust to his size; he was well endowed indeed.

"Are you okay?" His sickly sweet voice whispered into my ear, void of sincerity. It was so alluring yet held a dangerous tone to it that had excitement and fear coursing through my body. I nodded slowly, looking up into his hazel orbs, those everlasting swirls of emerald leaves and faded yellows reminiscent of autumn. His beauty was distracting, from his chiselled Adonis like jaw structure, to the outlines of his plump succulent pink lips. The majestic molten gold that was his complexion spread through his whole body so evenly. He was without blemish nor scar.

I traced the outline of his shape up with my fingers delicately, knocking off the cap that sat lazily atop of his freshly done cornrolls. His intense stare and bewildered expression earned him a small smirk from me. He looked innocent and almost vulnerable as the control between us two shifted. An unknown confidence had surged through my hands urging them to explore the rest of his body. His shoulders were tense yearning for a tender and light touch to soothe it's distress.  Instantly my hands worked their way down to his broad shoulders, gently rubbing circles on the soft flesh with the tip of my fingers. His muscles relaxed under me. He sighed, closing his eyelids and exhaled a long breath of built up anxiety, whilst simultaneously releasing a low groan which stirred up my insides. I had forgotten he was still inside until his body collapsed completely on top of my small mould, earning a yelp from me.

"Sorry," He opened his eyes instantly, locking them with my plain brown ones. They were filled with genuine concern. I gulped realising how far we had gone and that it was too late to rewind. I had come too far to allow regret to seep in, this deed couldn't be undone.

"Just continue," I quietly said unsure if this was what I really wanted.

He ejected his pulsating member slowly expanding my walls in preparation for his second entrance. I winced in pain, anticipating his next move. Without warning, the beautiful stranger who lay between the legs of my half naked body plunged back into my tight sex ignoring my wails. I quickly stole a glance at him, a scowl had devoured his face contorting it's once neutral expression to that of rage allowing an army of veins to invade his once smooth forehead. He muttered a curse word under his breathe as he basked in the warmth of my honey pot.

"This feels so good," He lowly groaned into my ear, those deep melodic sound waves threatening to destabilise my legs. His compliment had rebuilt my want to further continue though the pain was unbearable.

My cries almost sounded joyous as he began to nibble on my ear whilst pumping in and out of me. His breathing picked up, it sounded almost sensual as he panted whilst working in my between my legs. It felt as though his piece was growing with each stroke and his rhythm was too fast for a beginner like me.

"Slower please," I begged in between cries doubtful that he'd adhere to my desperate pleas. He roughly pressed his lips on to mine and quickened his pace instead; I could taste the bitterness of beer and weed between the exchange. He was clearly drunk and I should have been able to smell the cheap liquor that was strongly present on his breath but I guess my want for his dick clouded that. I didn't mind though, I could tolerate the effluvium smell and taste for now.  "Slower!" I adamantly yelled, clutching on to the contracting muscles of his well sculpted back.

When were things going to get good..?

"Owwwww..." I broke out of my thoughts as he rammed his dick inside of me way too hard. Pushing against his shoulders, he took that as a sign to stick his slimy tongue down my throat, squirming in the corners of my mouth whilst it remained open. I wasn't sure how to respond, not only was this my first sexual encounter, I had never been kissed before. He didn't seem to mind as his lips trailed down to my neck, pulling my flesh back roughly with his teeth. My stomach churned, disgusted at the way I was allowing him to defile my body, there was no affection being displayed at all. His pace had finally slowed down, and the pain was also decreasing, replacing itself with this unfamiliar feeling that had my toes curling and legs on the verge of shaking. What was this?