Chapter Five

The sex was great but it was just unbearable. I felt as if my insides were about to fall out. He was pounding at full speed and without mercy. It was the roughest sex I've ever gotten in my entire life. I struggled to shift position but it seemed as if the once romantic and caring character has now changed into a psychopathic freak. He didn't care that I had tears running down my cheeks, he didn't care if my ass was burning red and swollen from all his slaps but most of all he didn't care that I was crying and begging him to stop. I felt as if I was about to pass out from the countless amount of orgasms I've had. This was supposed to fun but it was far from it. I felt as if I was being punished.

Just as I was on the verge of passing out he stopped abruptly then shoved me onto the bed. I cringed as he raised his right hand as if he was about to hit me. Although my eyes were tightly closed, I felt the heat of his hand close to my face. After a brief moment, it was gone. Sceptically, I opened one eye and peeked out to see if he was still in the room. After quickly glancing around I realized that I was alone in the room.

I took the opportunity escape, I got dressed as fast as I could, grabbed my belongings and cautiously made my way towards the door. Even though I wanted to move quickly I didn't want to make any alarming noises so I made use of my 'tip-toeing' technique. I tried to open the door but it was locked and could only be opened with the use of a code.

'Help me Jesus" I muttered to myself in despair.

"So you were going to leave without saying goodbye?" I was startled by the sound of his loud tone. All my belongings fell to the floor, causing my brand new Revlon Colour stay foundation to be broken into pieces. I cherished that foundation because it worked wonders for my skin tone, but now foundations are the least of my worries. I need to get the fuck out of here.

"No, I'm sorry but you see I have to go now because I have to work in the morning and I can't be late because I have to meet with my clients. It's almost 9:30 and I need to leave now. It was good but..." I replied voice overcome with nervousness.

"Save it! Listen I don't care about your stupid job or even your fucking retarded clients for that matter, you are not leaving here until I say fucking so!" He lashed at me causing me to fidget from fright and also the harshness of his tone.

"No, please!" I cried, "My boss is going to be upset with me and I really don't want that right now!"

"Your boss?" He laughed. "He is the very least of your problems right now!"

He made his way towards me trying to grab a hold of me but I shoved him away and ran towards the other end of the room. My heart was thumping so hard I could feel it beating in my head. Even though I've lived a life of taken risks, I am a very coward person, especially in these kinds of situation where I'm the main target.

I removed my gaze from him because I heard movements in the adjoining room and in that nanosecond-as soon as my gaze was returned to him, he was standing directly in front of me with terror in his eyes. Grabbing hold of both my arms, again he dragged me towards the bed. This time, I was too exhausted to fight so reluctantly I allowed him to have his way.

As soon as we reached the bed he faced me, then spoke, his voice was low and cold.

"Seen as though You don't remember me I will just have to help to drag your memory..." He positioned himself as if he was in storytelling mode but his eyes weren't friendly, they were dark and intimidating. "You were working at a strip club with the stage name Candilicious..."

I dumbfounded, I didn't know what to say or do. How did he know about this? I left that club over two years ago. I did many horrible things to customers while working there but none that would cause me to be targeted like this. I hope he wasn't one of my unhappy customers seeking retribution.