Chapter One

"Athena! Athena! Are you with us?" I heard Mrs. Natalie Hayes practically summoning me. Trying her best to get my attention.

As I sat there all I could think about were dicks. My god I need help! As I looked around trying to make sense of the facial expression of a room dominated by men, all I saw were dicks. Dicks that I have been starving for— dicks that I desperately needed inside of me.

I tried my best to focus on Natalie as she made a presentation on our monthly aims and objectives. However,  I had no interest in the latter, all I wanted was for someone to push me against a wall— hard, forcing their stiff cock inside me.

"Yes, I am," I replied as I forced my lips to form into a smile. "I am just a bit distracted that's all, sorry about that!"

"OK, well we are almost through so you may take the rest of the day off if you'd like." Replied Natalie almost sounding concerned.

"No, that's not necessary I'm fine." I lied.

"Athena, go, OK?! It's fine, you deserve the break." I heard Devon the manager and the guy who got me the job replied.

I gave everyone a warm smile then made my way out, heaving a sigh as I stepped onto the balcony.

By whatever means necessary l needed to begin my pursuit of sin to calm my sexual appetite and glee. Another day without it and I'm sure that I will be visiting the asylum.

Scrolling through my phone, my first impulse was to call Dean— one of my fuck boys, but my mind quickly changed as I remembered how he cried, begging me not to leave the last time I gave him a taste of what he deemed to be, 'the power pussy. '

Scrolling continued as I tried to find a suitable candidate. But my efforts proved futile.  Frustrated, I decided to visit Pleasure me Pink. Pleasure me Pink was a place on Third street that sells sex toys and other adult sexual simulating items.

Even though I already had my fair share or sexual equipment and tools I felt as if I needed something more.  I needed something that would push me beyond my limits and break down my walls. 

As I walked into the store I noticed the cashier was eyeing me interestingly, I wondered why because by now she should be familiar with me based on the amount of time I've been there.

As I made my way to the far end of the store, I noticed the cashier staring, I felt her eyes locking in on me focusing on my every move. "Dah fuck she staring at me for, does she think I'm here to steal penis?" I laughed to myself.

I begun scanning through a few sexual magazines and videos trying to identify something that could peak my fancy.  I was drawn to the first few pages of the Playboy magazine as my eyes graced a manhood the size of an oversized anaconda snake. My hearts desire was right before me trapped in a magazine, I bit my lips as I fantasized about what I would do with such an amazing tool.

Suddenly, I noticed a shadow behind me. But as I was about to address the frame which the shadow could possibly belong, I was distracted by a rather interesting toy. It was the Jimmyjane form 2 vibrator. It had a unique shape and as stated on the labelling, it had two endings which could be individually adjusted. I squealed in anticipation as I read, my god, I thought, this could take me to the point of ecstasy as well as help to remove some of this tension.

Impressed, I decided to buy the Jimmyjane as well as the Playboy magazines to set the mood.  A candle lit dinner to complement everything would set the tone for the evening. My lips curled into a satisfying smile as I anticipated my plans. 

"You're the first woman I've ever seen that buys so much sex magazines." I heard a deep voice interrupting my thoughts. I quickly flung the magazines inside my handbag in a desperate attempt to hide my possessions, then turned and faced the direction of the voice.