Chapter 6: A Reason

Hey, again my Hero's! :D Ch#6 :)

I'm noticing that while I'm getting a lot of reads, its not matching up to the votes. So, please vote guys! :D!

Thank you for reading my story, sorry for any and all typo's :D! The photo to the right is actually Fluffy from HP#1 :D You'll understand the randomness of the picture after you read.

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My day was going to be great! I had no Defence Class today, and I was ready to take on the world, in the mood that I was in. I was all but skipping and though people were throwing weird looks at me they couldn't help but smile. I was leaking rainbows. Whee!

"You're going to have to face it someday, you know?" Jeff said, despite the ammusement glinting in his eyes.

I threw him a look. His hands were wrapped around his very happy mate, Sara.

"Thank you, Buzz Kill, I don't remember hiring you to ruin my mood though." I said.

He just smirked at me, then his mood soured.

"Talking about buzz kill's.." he muttered.

I threw him a disapproving look, because I knew he was talking about my mate who was walking upto us, looking very yummy.

His hair was wet and tousled, he was rocking a light blue turtle neck and jeans. God, what right did I do to deserve him?

He wrapped his arms around me, and kissed my hair. I unconciously checked on him emotionally and noticed that my mate was very much happy and balanced today, despite the drama that took place last evening.

"You look beautiful." he murmured in my ear, taking a deep breath, just like I was.

Christ, he smelt good.

I was wearing a sleeveless white top and jean. Nothing earth shattering.

"What did you do to deserve me?" I asked, with a teasing smile on my lips.

His smile dropped and his eyes turned serious.

"I ask myself that every morning since I met you." he murmured in my ear.

Jeff started making gagging noises. I glared at him, while, Nathan just threw the only book he was carrying at Jeff. It hit his head with a satisfying plonk and I supressed a laugh.

Jeff rubbed his head and glared at my mate, who's expression was haughty but otherwise innocent looking.

Sara pouted at Nathan.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked.

Nathan just rolled his eyes, placed his hand under my chin as he turned around to face me. He lifted my face and stared into my eyes. I saw his green eyes start to glow and a thought occured.

I haven't seen him shift. I wanted to see my tiger.

Before I could say anything, he pressed a hard kiss to my lips, grabbed his book from Jeff, tousled Sara's hair, tossed me a wink and swaggered off.

All of us were left staring at him.

"I still don't like him." Jeff grumbled.

"What's it with you guys, anyway?" I asked. Honestly they all but want to rip each other's head off. I know that if Sara or I weren't around, they would do exactly that.