Chapter 15 - Unexpected Guest

I woke up at 5:30 am , and i keep on waking up in the middle of the night , i woke up at 12 am . Then anither 3 am . I was very curious yet disturbed . Because i never been slept like this before . I would accept if i had so many problems , like in my college days , because , i wouldn't pass my report for the following day . Or something like that . .. For the fact that last night , i got to see jake for the first time in so many years .

11:27 . Am  . Sarah went inside , to my room , And she tried to talk to me about it ,

" timmi . Are you busy ? . " she said .
" no . Come . " i said happily .

She went inside . And sat down to my bed .
" timmi . I am very curious . What happened to the store . And i am very surprised . That how does he know you ? . She gave ma a curious look .

I gave sarah a silent answer . And i took a deep breath .

"  Okay . I will tell you this story . But promise me . You will keep it a secret . "

She gave me a wink ,

" okay . Before i graduated . It was 4 or 5 years ago ? . Haha . I studied here . In seattle high school . It was the first time that i would go to seattle just to study . Because my dad wanted me to graduate there . So i gave my dad an opportunity to be with me for a whole year , and then. On my first day . It was a little bit awkward . Because i was very ..... DIFFERENT. Because i was a Transferee so ...... And then on my first class was english . And i know the room.  Because whats the sense of having a mouth for Questioning And Ears for Listening right ? , i asked for directions.  And they took me to the room .  And when i arrived , they already started.  And my teacher her name was Ms . gonzales . I gave her my Reg card . And she immediately signed it . And she wanted me to sit at the back . And then when i was ready to sit , he introduce himself to me , he said , " hi , I'm jake . " and i said hello . I was very nervous because he was so handsome , and i was like something.

On the same day . Ms veronica , gave me a tour to the school. Which is fascinating. And because i really need it . You know . And we went for every building in school , and lastly we went to the athletic center . Which is weird because. I saw jake again , the most curious thing was. He remembers me , so much . And then. He approach me , and he said hi , and ms veronica , talked to him , i was very curious . And then. He came smiling then he returned. To the game. Which is very amusing.

On the same day again , which is the best day ever. I recieved a letter . Which is not a common letter . Its like written in notes , and i read it . It said. Meet me in current building . I forgot the name of the building but , the place was the highest point of the school . And i went there because , maybe . This is the right time for me to have a second friend , which is jake is the first , so i went and i was shocked because it was jake . He said. That he took a look on my records and i was so intelligent.and then , he said that we were neighbors . And so we went home together . Because. He has a car , he drove me. Back home. Because i . Forgot to text mom and dad , to pick me up , or something , and then before i get up because we arrived , at home , he grabbed my hand , and he asked my new number . And so i gave it to him . I went to bed and i keep on thinking that i have a crush on him already .

Days had passed. And still were friends , i was really , wanting to say that i have a crush on him , and then one day came. I confessed to him , and the words are still fresh until today . He said . " im sorry timmi ,but we are just friends . " i just keep on thinking that i am very stupid . So when i got home , i cried at my bed ,