Chapter 12 - Years

2011

I still Remember The time I left Seattle. And Jake Holland in my Heart . I get to.know Jakes Status . Even though im far far away .

Jake and i never really talk to much anymore . Because . I never talk talk to him.on facebook . And i also blocked him on facetime .

Sometimes he sends airmails . Handwritten notes . Which is weekly . I tried to read them all . Because . I still love him .

on the Week before Classes . I went to the University of the philippines with nathan m to fully enroll myself with Hotel and Restaurant Management Course For 4 Years . We Are Both Taking also . The course .

We Went To up . For about 20 mins . By jeepney . I was surprised About the university . Anything was changed .sometimes i go to up . Because momwas teaching basic law here . And she always tells me to visit the university . And play in the unibersity park with some people .

We arrived at accounting office to completely enroll ourselves . We passed all the requirements . Includes the Diploma , Form 138 . And the acceptance letter .

Nathan was also given by UP . A acceptance letter .

After we Went to enroll . Nathan Asked me if im hungry . I said yes . Then he offered me . To go to mcdonalds . . Because inside the Campus Was This Mcdonals Branch inside .

We went and . As i get to order . I remincsing about the past mcdonalds phenomena with jake . Then . After i ordered . We ate our meals . And we sat down . Next to the glass window .

The 1st Semester was totally Exiting . And i know . Nathan will be my Bestfriend for the whole 4 years experience .

We got home . And aunty janet . Cooked us a wonderful dinner .

As nathan and i broke into being one in today . He said goodbye to me . even his goodbye . Reminds me of bill and jake. Aftef they Say giodbye . They smile .

After dinner . I went to my loptop . And i noticed. I had emails . A bunch of them was from.jake .

I tried to not openit .because i know . It will hurt .but . I had to .

On the third Letter which was sent this morning . Was written like this . :

Dear timothy Harvey ,

" Time is Gold To Thee , Which My Fair lady Has left me To disagree . " its A Quotation i saw in our Play We Had today . Ms Gonzales Had us a special activity . To put our Grades Today . The one i am certain about this quote . Is It Reflects On us . Tim .

I wasted my time drinking in bars . And saying the particular words that i need to say before i knew that you are leaving .

I cant say that i miss you , i Cant say i miss your kiss , hugs , and especially the love that you give .when we are together . Because you will never believe it . When i say it. But i assurr you . I will do anything to make you happy .

I am Very Glad That You Made it In your First Step To Your Future . I am very proud of you . Even though i should give you a very warm hug . But i coudd