Chapter 11 - Letters

I woke up . In bed . And started to think that i should be ready . To get going . On the 2nd week i should be back to the philippines to enroll myself in University of the philippines . I am very exited . Yet very nervous that i never see my friends he in seattle .

As start to go to the bathroom . And tried go freshen up . I had the time to review for the finals .

When i had the feeling that i dont have the mood to review . I went downstairs to eat somehing . Like a cereals and a french toast . I knew mom would never make me a toast because . Its hard to make . And a cereal is the opposite . Cereal . I just put cereal in the bowl and put milk . Then thats it . But french toast. I have to dip it in egg and milk . Then fry it . . But its worth it .

Then while making the french toast . I mixed strawberry's and mangos with milk .in the blender to make a smoothie . . Its a thing i do when my stress is killing me .

After i mixed it all up and the toast and cereals are ready . I ate them all . And mom suddenly heard the frying thingy.

Mom had to bite the toast because it was cooked perfectly . And i cooked like 3 pieces of them .

After i ate my breakfast .i begin to review again to my exams . I first review english then trigo . It took me 2 hours to complete every subject . Because . Ineed tl invest the knowledge so that in the couple days m i would not need tl review .because i know i will bebusy .sending my sorry , thank you and Goodbye Letters to all my friends . Especially tiffany ,bill ,and Jake .

After i review . I went to my loptop and decided to make the letters in the Microsoft word . And every page is written with a specific person.

First i wrote . All my friends in school . Then i wrote some teachers . Then lastly tiffany . This is my letter to her .

Dear tiffany ,
Thanks for being my friend . Even though we never hang out and get to know each other .i still treat you the same . I know everybody in school knows about you and Jake he is my closest friends . and would you do me a favor. ? .Please take care of him . And love him so much . And . I have a confession to make . Jake and i . Are . Uhmmm . I would not say boyfriends but . We share some love . And im sorry i never told you before . Because im afraid that you will insult him or something . I know that you love jake so much . And he loves you too . But . I am certain that you two would make a great couple . And thanks for the beauty tips that you told me when were drinking beers in long beach .

Timmi.

my letter was so short . It means that we never had a chance to know each other . Its a short letter .

Then after tiffany . I wrote bill .

Dear Bill ,
Hey . Im sorry if i never had a chance to say Thank you . But first things first . Thank you for that night That I will nevet forget . When i needed help you were there . And i hope you will always remember me . Even though i am not there to help you . I will always br your friend . And i also remembered that you were accepted to Seattle University . Congratulations . I wish you the best . And goodluck .

P.s From the beginning of where we met . I have something that i wouldnever told you . That would kill our friendship .

Timmi .

After i wrote bill . I decided to not writr the letyer for jake because . I cant write . My guts are telling me that i should not write it yet . Because ihave still business to do .