Chapter 4 - Feelings Show

Its been 2 Weeks After my First Day in Seattle High School . Every day is A Single Pattern . I get up in themorning , me and my dad come to school . Every single day . But in A Week i ahave Only 3 Days of classes. I haveno classes on tuesdays and Thursdays .

Every day . In school . The only thing im focusing on is my studies , and making friends on that list is hard . But, i tend to connect with people sometimes . My classmates always talks to me. Because they didnt get the equation and how did i realize that these quotes are so meaningfull. Something like that. But only 1 of them is eager enough to be my friend. Without really seeing my intelligence And that is the famous jake holland .

Sometimes i almost thought. That why did he want to you know . Im still confused . About that , in the 2 weeks. We had laughs , and getting to know each other that type of friendship that started to be more undertsnding .

We always talk a lot . And sometimes , when in lunch break . We always have lunch together . Even though. every single student in the school is looking at us .

Other than that Jake has so many friends in the school. But sometimes . He said to me that , jake didnt feel like they're true friends . Its like. They join jake because of his fame and being thestudent body president . Sometimes he hangs out with some people that has been friends with him since childhood , and some reason. Jake leaves me alone in the cafeteria to eatalone , butjake is not like that . When his friends invite him to somewhere , he always says goodbye. With a sweet voice in it , and i cant argue with him. Because im eager to give him independence. But every time he does that. he promises , me 1 thing. He will tell me everything what happened . On that friend fiasco .

I like jake a lot . Because he is the only. One Who talks to me , and i could feel like . He is always there. For me , but. Theres something wrong. Im having feelings for him , and its not that good . I always thought i could stop this nonsense but i cant he is too . Friendly . And i cant Stop Thinking , that He is The One Pushing himself to be his friend .

----------------

Tuesday Morning . The 3rd week . After my first day. It Was A Very Dull morning , i woke up in my bed with A pain in my Back . I almost Thought that After my pe class on last Friday . The pain in my back i gonna be gone . But it didnt , it was beginning to be more painful . I called one of the maids in dads house . Because i cant get up. There was no one in the house. Dad was in his office and the our maid told me , that mom went to the gym .

I asked my maid if she can get me some medicine and a Milkshake . She went immediately to the kitchen and made the milkshake. I heard that she maked my favorite milkshake because i can hear the blender . Our maid . is very kind , she works for dad in the house for almost 10 years, dad hired her , because she is a filipina . And filipino people are so respectful and very kind , tand dad trust her . So much. Her name was cheska . And sometimes i am not familiar with maids. Because i never had one , in manila . I used to pick myself up if i need something. And now , i feel like , i can do anything , my dad said , that cheska is a very loyal maid , and she should never abused , i am a man of my word . Cheska also knows my favorite foods . Everything. And sometimes. She shares about his family's stories to me , in the manila .

She Went back to my room . With my milkshake . And a couple of painkillers .
" thank you Cheska . "
" No Problem Sir timmi . "
" when did mom came to gym ? "
" probably 2 hours Ago . " cheska said .
" cheska can you call mom ? . "
" oh sure sir , what will i tell her ? "
" tell mom that i have a back pain . And please Come home , i need mom . "
" okay sir timmi . Ill let you rest . "
" okay cheska thank you . "

Then she closed the door. And i began to sleep again.

--------------

Mom arrived at the house at exactly 9 am . With a bag of groceries . I noticed mom came home because i was in the living room . I went there to watch movies .