Chapter 5 - English Project

Friday Morning , didn't Go smoothly , With my Heart. I was devastated but. I should move on , and besides the only thing that i should ask if were still friends

. I went o school early , because , i wanted to i have a report in english . I am reporting about the history of speech. I created the powerpoint before because i was already informed to make the powerpoint by ms , gonzales ,

I was in my classroom at exactly 6:30 am , so i still, have 1 hour to finish and double check the powerpoint , good thing i have with me my macbook. Because its very easy to use , my classmates were already there . They never talked to me actually. This girl . Next to jakes chair . She always talks about me . Sometimes when im around she always tells her friends that im a freak , etc . But i dont mind that because its not true , and i just dont want having friends like that . But some people actually like talks to me. 2 girls and 1 boy . Their names are angel , pearl , and john . Ive met pearl in my first day . She smiled at first. Pearl is like the snobber sometimes. But she is very beautiful . Same as angel . Angel , on the other hand is more hands . on angel was the firstperson to talk to me on the first day . Then john . Then pearl . Then sometimes in the cafeteria . When im alone in 1 table . Angel , pearl and john , they always join me .

7 am. The entire class is half full . Angel. Asked me if im ready for my report . I said. Im nervous . Then pearl said , youre gonna be okay . Just let your brain work. Trust me . We waited until ms gonzales came .

" Good morning class . "
" good morning ms gonzales "

Ms gonzales was very beautiful as ever , she was wearing this giordano glasses . A pink skaters skirt with a sleeveless shirt . With a rolex . With a Nike Shoes . . I dont know if thats illegal but its okay , i am always curious with the schools dress code . We always wear casual , and beside its not private school , its public . Dad wanted me to attend in the public school because i believe that i would gain more knowledge, a sense of pride , and a work ethics .

Timmi are you ready for your report ? .
Yes ms gonzales .
Ive bought a Projector . So plug your Macbook here .

Ive plug my macbook and also fixed the projector , i was ready. And looked at the class . Every thing was ready . And every classmate i know is also there but there is 1 person is not there .

5 mins For my Report , i began to explain my report . I was kinda bit nervous because they were looking at me . But i can see their faces that they understand my report , especially . Ms gonzales , she was amazed that every detail is mentioned in my presentation . But. 10 mins later. Jake holland came to class . When he came inside . I knew it was him he was looking at me. So i turned around to look at ms gonzales and not jake himself ,

" oh mr Holland , whats your excuse for being late today ? . "

Ms gonzales went to see jake , and then Jake immediately went to ms gonzales to explain.

" im Sorry ms gonzales . The principal wanted to see me . Because about the upcoming event next next week . "
" is it the Sports Fest . "
" yes ms gonzales . And i would like to make an announcement "
" okay . Timmi , sit down for a minute jake is going to make a announce ment .

So i sat down , and did not look at jake even once . And even though he was looking . I knew he was looking because there was this mirror in the class. It was a big mirror. I can see he was looking at me . So he began to say the announcement

goodmorning . The principal has announced that next next week , will be the sports fest . And After the Sports Fest will be The Appreciation Part. Every body is invited. And everybody can try out for the Sports Fest. there will be Volleyball. Basketball, table tennis , badminton, etc , thats all.