Chapter 14 - Sunset

12 hours of flight , i still remember the first time i arrived in seattle . I sat down on the bench where you will have to wait for the teller for rechecking my passport and visa . My dad gave me a tourist visa , because . I might need to go back to the philippines every 6 months . Because visa rules . The meer fact that i dont ever feel jet lagged because it only took 12 hours , and i could always get sleep on the plane . And it was very interesting .

While i sat down on the bench. The king international airport was full of mirrors . So every morning , the sun will allways be shining in your face , and in you skin . Its what i like to say im . Home .

30 minutes of waiting i arrived at the teller . And after that i walked down to the waiting area , and i saw dad waiting for me , in the side ,

I ran to my dad . And gave him a hug .

" welcome home son . " he said. Then he kissed me on the forehead and on the cheeks .

Dad always kisses e on the cheeks and forehead , its like he always does this especially to my mom .

He carried my bags and cases . We went to the house immediately. And took the step forward .

I didn't recognize the roads because. It has changed too much. Dad and i had so many conversations . He said about the position of the hotel . In a very minimal state.

Dad also said that its time for me to take over . But. I said. This is not the right time , i said to dad . And he gave me a smile . And a face of " i completely understand my son "

I notice there was a new buildings . Near , the mall. Like new condominiums and Other Restaurant establishments. Which is very new and i never seen them before i was here in seattle .

40 mins we arrived . We drove across the kerlin park , i missed the days , as usual , i was reminiscing. About my experiences , includes , my birthday Trip. Where jake confessed that he was the one who were giving me the 7 gifts. Which is very sweet as well.

And then theres this moment that we bought mcdonalds every night and act like a picnic . At night. It was a very sweet. And it almost made me laugh. Everytime he dances the nae nae . That time. And we were taking selfies , and recording our voices in his phone , and saying things like , " i love you. " or " my poo bear . " .

And there was this tragic moment. Which is the most heartbreaking moment . It was the time , that tiffany , confessed to jake that she still loves him. And jake also said that he still loves her too . And they kissed then they went away , i just cant believe that it was years had been and i can still feel the pain .

As we get on our way home , one of my friends . Noticed me in the car , his name was chad , and he waved at me goodbye , he was with his friends . Drinking beers in the garage of their houses .

We arrived at yhe house. With lots of silence. Dad arranged the car inside the garage ,

The house never changed at all. It was still the same , and as i try to look at jakes house . Its still the same .

I went inside like ive been living for 10 years . And when i started to open the door . I saw sarah l in the living room , she was watching movies in netflix ,

" timmi " . She screamed , and she completely hugged me so tightly .

I could notice that she was so happy and exited ,