Chapter 1 - Seattle

It Was A Sunny morning Here in Manila . I Was Getting Ready For my Final Exams . I Studied Really Hard last night To Get Good Grades . because In my Days . Good Grades Define Intelligence . It Was Last Day For Being a 3rd Year Student in Manila High School , After This I wouldbe A Senior .

--------------------------------

When i Woke Up . I Knew Exactly Who i Was . My Name Is Timothy harvey But You Can CAll me Timmi . Its My nicknAme . I am A Half American And Half Filipino. I Was Born Here in the philippines . My Dad is A American , and My Mom is A Filipino . Im 17 Years old . I am Currently Studying 3rd Year High School in Manila High School . I Am Confident to say that i am a Scholar .

When i Was A Kid , my Mom Always Gives me Books . Everything related to studying . My mom loves me so much , because Sometimes When i Get A High Grades in Quin Exams Or Anything . We Will go And Celebrate , we Will eat in Mcdonalds, Kfc, or in A Fine Dining Restaurant . I Would Not Say That We Are Very Wealthy Family . but We Can Afford the daily needs of our Life

I live with my mother here in manila philippines . Her name is Mercedes Harvey . My mother works in University of the Philippines . She is A Professor . He Teaches Basic Law And Psychology . Sometimes We Dont talk Too Much , Because of the Business of Work . My Mom is A Very Intelligent and Very Cheerfull .

In our subdivisions here in Manila . They call my Mom . As The Happiest Person . Because She Always Helps People . specially The People Who Cant Afford Attorneys. My mom Is A Very Sophisticated person , she Is Given The Respect that She Deserve in Our Little Community .

And my Dad's Name is Joseph Anton Harvey . He Actually Lives in Seattle Washington . He Works At His Own Hotel . He Owns Holiday inn in Seattle Washington . My mom and Dad Met here in the Philippines When my Dad Was taking his Vacation .and Mom Was Graduating in Up Diliman At That Time. they Met In Sm North Edsa . Sm north edsa is the biggest Mall In the Philippines .

I Havent Met My Dad . But During Labor of mom , He Was Here . Guiding mom . Mom also told me that Anton Loved my mom so much , and Sometimes , When i A Kid He Comes Back To The Philippines Just To Visit me And My Mom . He Also Funded Us A House Here in the Philippines . And A House in Seattle . My mom Said That When They were Together . My Dad Always Gives my. Mom so many many Gifts . to show Her love .

But After My Birth ,my Dad Wasnt Able To Come to the philippines . Because of Work . And Stress. Sometimes They Communicate in Facetime or Skype . Or Sometimes calls . But My Dad Really Loves us , he Continued supporting us , giving us the Support . That We Need . and Until now .

I was Inspired By My Dads Work . I Studied Really Hard , For my Future , Because I really Wanted To Go To A Amazing University .

--------------------

The Time i Woke up . It Took me 10 mins To Really Freshen up Its Like . the Moment When you Woke up you Think of Things . Like What Will i do for the day , ? , am i Gonna Pass The Exams ? , am i Pretty ? . Some questions like that Always Pops Up When i Woke up in the morning .

After i Freshen up. i went downstairs to play my New Taylor Swift Album Speak Now . . Mom Bought it to me on my 17th birthday . ( i Am A Complete Swifte ). So i Played it Started to Play . The First Song. Its A tradition to me. Before i go to shower i Play A Song.And Sing it While Taking A Bath , it Sounds Crazy When you Think of it . But its True . After i took A Shower . I Went Back to my Room , And Took my uniform . Our uniform is composed of a LongSleeve, A Black Pants , A Green anecktie , And A vest . Its kinda hot . specially When were in A Tropical Country but its Worth it .