Chapter 8

Harry's POV

A week later Louis and I were curled up in my bed, no we didn't have sex, and we were discussing what had happened with Liam.

"I just don't get it Haz," Louis was saying, "he's always been so 'just be yourself' and now it's like he wants to condemn us for who we are."

"Yeah," I muttered, thoughtfully, "maybe I should see if he'll talk with me."

"You should love," Louis said, "I think he might be holding something in that needs to come out."

"Okay," I sighed, getting up, "I'm going to go call him."

I pressed a quick kiss to Louis' lips and, grabbing my phone, got up and left the room. Once I was in the living room I dialed Liam's number and pressed the phone to my ear. After three rings he answered.

***Phone Conversation***

"Hello?"

"Hey Liam," I mumbled.

"What's up Harry?"

"I think we need to talk," I said, "can I come over?"

There was a moment of hesitation. Then, "Sure, come on over."

"Ok," I smiled, "I'll be over in ten."

"See you then, bye."

"Bye."

***End of Phone Conversation***

"Louis," I called.

"Yes love?"

"I'm heading over to Liam's," I said.

"Okay," he called, "bye, Haz."

"Bye boobear," I said.

***At Liam's Apartment***

I knocked on the door and waited for Liam to answer. Thoughts swirled through my head. What was he going to say? What was I going to tell him? I knew that I couldn't tell him about Louis and I, but he would probably suspect something if I drilled him about him being so rude to gays. I was jerked out of my thoughts by the door opening. Liam was standing there in a pair of sweats and an old black t-shirt.

"Hi," he said weakly, obviously upset over something since he never wears that old t-shirt unless he was upset.

"Hey Liam," I smiled, "how are you?"

"I'm okay I guess," he sighed.

"Come on Liam," I said, "we both know that isn't true. Now let's talk."

He nodded and motioned for me to follow him into the living room. Once we were situated in the living room I looked at Liam nervously.

"So," he said, "what was it you wanted to talk to me about?"

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened last week," I said.

"What about it?" He was feigning innocence.

"The way you acted when Niall said Louis and I would be a cute couple," I sighed, "it was shocking. I mean you actually went as far as calling gay people fags. What was up with that?"

Liam frowned and began twiddling his thumbs.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he muttered.

"Yes you do Liam!" I argued, "seriously what's up with you? Ever since the dare you've been distant with Louis and I. Does being gay really disgust you that much?"

His eyes widened, "y-you're gay!?"

"I never said that," I sighed, "but the fact remains that, because of your dare, Louis and I are now involved in a homosexual relationship. And now you are treating us like scum who deserve to die."

"Harry I'm sorry, but I-I can't talk about this," Liam stammered, his eyes glistening.

"Why Liam?" I asked, "what are you trying so badly to hide?"

"I-I can't t-talk," he said, tears streaming down his face, "just go."

"But Liam-"

"I said go!" He yelled.

I sighed walking out of his flat. I headed back to my car and thought about what had just happened. Obviously something was bothering him, but what? And why was he so sensitive around gay topics? What was happening to 'be yourself' Liam? I groaned as a headache came on. Ignoring the headache, I drove back to Louis and I's flat. Entering the flat I put my keys on the table along with my phone.

"Louis!" I called.

Louis walked into the living room, Niall hot on his trail. I laughed at how much Niall looked like a lost puppy dog.

"Hey love," he smiled, "how was your visit with Liam?"

"Strange," I muttered.

"What do you mean?" Niall frowned.

"Something is definitely wrong with Liam," I said.

"How do you know that?" Louis asked.

"I asked him why he was so sensitive to the whole 'gay' topic and he started crying and told me to leave. He said he couldn't talk about it right now." I said.

"That is strange," Louis muttered.

"What should we do?" Niall asked.

"I think the only thing we can do is give Liam some space and let him come to us when he's ready," I mumbled.

The two boys agreed with me and we spent the rest of the day joking around and playing video games. At 8 p.m. Niall left to go back to his flat and Louis and I settled down to watch a movie. We watched Titanic, one of my favorites. As it got to the sex scene I looked at Louis and licked my lips hungrily.

"What's on your mind Haz?" Louis chuckled.

"This," I mumbled, crashing my lips onto his.

The kiss was rougher and more passionate than a lot of the previous kisses we had shared. Up until now we had been slightly cautious. Tongues tangled here and there, but our hands remained in each others hair. With this kiss our hand began to explore other aspects of each others body, slowly at first but with increasing desire. I ran my hands along Louis' amazing abs, slipping my hands under his shirt after a minute. Louis let out a soft moan and I smirked, satisfied. Our tongues were mingled in a passionate battle. Louis' hands slipped under my shirt and now it was my turn to moan. I began to unbutton his shirt slowly and, after finishing the last button, I yanked it off of him. He responded by pulling my shirt over my head, quickly returning to the kiss. As our hands roamed each others bodies and our tongues were engaged in an epic battle of love. After who knows how long we pulled apart panting, not quite being ready to take it any further. I looked at Louis and noted that he had a look of pure love in his eyes. By the look on his face I imagine I did too.

"That was incredible Haz," he murmured in my ear.

"Louis," I groaned, "please."

"What?" He asked, getting up from the couch and pulling his shirt on.

"When you talk in my ear it just, it turns me on," I blushed.

"Oh really?" He smirked, taking a step closer to me.

"Yes," I muttered, "but if you even think about torturing me now, I swear I won't kiss you for a month."

"That would be punishing you as well, love," Louis pointed out.

"Yeah, but if it would punish you it would be worth it," I smirked, "plus we should be getting to bed.

"Fine," he whined, "but when we have more time I expect some fun."

"And you'll have it love," I said.

Louis clapped his hands in an excited fashion. I watched as he pressed a soft kiss to my lips, mumbled a quick "good night love", and walked out of the room. I smiled and, picking up my shirt, I walked into my bedroom. As soon as my bed hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off. Groaning, I was about to press ignore, when I noticed who was calling. Liam.

"Hello?" I asked, putting the phone to my ear.

"Harry," he mumbled, "I'm ready to talk."