Chapter 20

August 11th (I'm just trying to keep up with the dates so the pregnancy seems accurate. If it bugs anyone to see the dates comment and I'll stop)

Harry's POV

I woke up to an empty spot beside me. Last night, after we enjoyed our kiss, we had gone back in the living room and finished our movie night with the boys who were now sleeping in the living room. I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom. I could hear retching noises and I frowned.

"Lou," I said, "may I come in?"

It was quiet for a moment before Louis, weakly, said, "yeah. The door is open."

Walking in I saw Louis on the floor wiping his mouth. He got up and flushed the toilet. I handed him his toothbrush, which he had requested, and I watched him brush his teeth. It's not weird, shut up! Once Louis was finished he held out his arms, asking for a hug. Of course I obliged. Pecking his lips I slipped my arm around his waist and we walked into the living room. Liam and Niall were on the couch, curled up in each other's arms. Zayn was on the floor with a blanket over his face. I'm not sure why they don't ever sleep in Louis or mine's room. We always sleep together so the other one's always open. Oh well, it was always funny to see someone on the floor.

"How should we wake them up love?" Louis asked me, already smirking.

"I think we should stick your dirty socks in their mouths," I laughed.

Louis pouted, "gee nice to know that's what you think of me."

"Sorry" I frowned.

"Curly, I was only joking," Louis smiled, "I agree we should do that, but Niall's the only one with his mouth open."

"Doesn't mean we can't open Liam and Zayn's," I said.

"I'm not going to say I'm fond of putting my fingers there, because I'm not, but why not?" Louis said.

I took that as my cue to go and get three of Louis' dirty socks. I handed Louis two and told him to get Liam and Niall. I pulled the blanket off on Zayn's head and stuck the sock in his mouth. I looked at Louis and noticed both Liam and Niall had socks in their mouths too. It took them a few seconds, but soon Liam woke up. He sat up and his expression soon turned to one of disgust. He threw the sock out of his mouth and sent a glare to Louis and I, who were now laughing uncontrollably. At this point Niall and Zayn woke up and threw the socks across the room. They glared at us angrily.

"What the hell guys?!" Zayn exclaimed, "Was that really necessary?"

"Yes it was," Louis laughed.

"I swear we'll get you back for that," Liam grumbled.

"We'll be looking forward to it," I smiled.

Niall said nothing, which was incredibly odd for him. He always had some sort of remark. Instead he hopped up from the couch and grabbed one of my nipples, twisting it hard. Louis' eyes filled with terror and he tried to get out of the way, but Niall was quicker. Louis yelped in pain and I could see tears in his eyes. Niall looked extremely guilty.

"Louis I'm sorry. I really didn't twist it that hard," Niall panicked.

"Niall it's fine. I guess I'm just a tad bit sensitive," Louis sighed, rubbing his nipple.

"So," I said, "who wants breakfast?"

The boys all raised their hands and I laughed. We all walked into the kitchen and set out making something simple; bacon and eggs. Liam and Niall were making the eggs so I began to cook the bacon while Zayn and Louis got the plates and forks out. A minute or so after the bacon hit the frying I pan I could see Louis turn green. His hand went to his stomach and then to his mouth before he bolted out of the room and to the bathroom.

"I should go help him," I sighed.

"Wait a sec Harry," Liam frowned.

"What wrong Liam?" I asked.

"First Louis practically cries because Niall twists his nipple and now he's throwing up right after the bacon was put on the frying pan," Liam said, dang he picks up on stuff quick.

"Yeah," I said, "he hasn't been feeling well lately. We actually went to the doctor yesterday, but she called and told us that he'd be fine."

"Are you sure he's just sick?" Liam asked.

"Of course, what else could he be?" I laughed, a little nervously.

At this point Zayn realized where Liam was going with this.

"Harry," Zayn said, "is Louis pregnant?"

"Whoa," Niall exclaimed, "Louis' pregnant!?"

"You told them!?" I turned to see Louis, looking pale, "Harry how could you?"

"Harry didn't tell us," Zayn smirked, "you did."

Louis blushed a deep red and I walked over and pulled him into a hug. Tears began running down his cheeks and he apologized countless times, although I did my best to reassure him that it was alright. After a few minutes Louis pulled away and looked at the boys, still blushing. The boys all had shocked expressions on their faces and I couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"How?" Niall asked suddenly.

"How what?" Louis asked.

"How'd you get pregnant?"

Louis let out a loud laugh before answering.

"Well Niall," he said, "I suppose it's time for me to set you down and give you 'the talk'."

It was Niall's turn to blush now.

"Believe me I've had that talk," Niall said, "I was just saying I didn't know you could get pregnant from anal sex."

"I could be wrong, but I don't think you can either," I said.

"But then how did Louis get pregnant?" Niall, ah the little leprechaun, was confused as ever.

"We didn't have anal sex," I said simply.

A look of realization formed on the boys faces. We talked for a little while longer. Liam was worried about management, but overall he was happy for us. Zayn was concerned about hiding it from the press, but he was also happy. Niall was just excited about having a 1D baby which gave me a good laugh. You could always count on Niall to make you smile. Once breakfast was ready we sat down and enjoyed eggs and bacon, well everyone but Louis who was picking at his eggs and still looked a little green. I was glad that the boys knew and were accepting. Now we just had two more groups to tell.

1. Our parents

and then

2. Management

but the 2nd one could wait awhile. Right now I was enjoying the happiness I felt from the fact that I'm going to be a dad.