1~Rainy Day~1

Giselle's POV:
I was walking towards another building yet I almost slipped. Rain in Gotham is tragedy to me just like rain in California is tragedy to all the Californian citizens. Why is it a tragedy to me? My brand new shoes. I won't normally brag about my shoes but I was wearing heels and not rain heels but expensive ones might I add. And I didn't know it was going to rain.Not until my flight landed. As I left the airport I had to get my umbrella out of my suitcase and then find a cab...for 2 hours...in the rain. I wish I stayed in NYC and found a job there.

"Gotham isn't a good place to stay in." They said .No shit sherlock.I knew it was a place with danger and crime but it was a chance to get my dream job. See since there's more crime they hopefully need Forensics experts as employees. And trust me I love this job and have studied a lot for it but since the morning everywhere I've been they need a really "tough" weapon.Fish Mooney. My next interviewer. Hope I don't get almost killed there. 

I walked into this nightclub that Fish Mooney owns and am stopped by some tall buff 'large' guy. I raised my eyebrows at him and kind off glared at him. First lesson I learned from people around me is to never be too nice in Gotham. You never know who's gonna bite you and when, but when they do it's gonna hurt.

I tried to get in but he got in my way again.
"Is there a problem?"I said through gritted teeth.
"No,but if you don't tell me who you exactly you are there will be one massive problem."He said.
"What problem can be more massive than you?"I mumbled. I was aware of how rude I was being, but I couldn't care less about somebody's feelings.
"What did you just say?"He asked in a offended way but just shook it off. You gotta shake it off at some point.
"Anyway, tell me your name and who you are or I'll throw you out." He said practically staring into my soul.
"Who are you to ask me that?"He said.
"I'm Butch, I work for Fish Mooney. Now who are you??!!"He almost yelled the last part.
"All I can tell you is I'm here for a interview with Ms. Fish Mooney."I said smirking.

"For an interview?"He said and I nodded. He led me to a woman with short black and red hair. She wore a nice outfit, that I could say.
"Butch,who's she?" She said still looking at me and then giving Butch a look.
"Didn't tell me her name only told me she's here for an interview."He said giving me a nasty look.
"What's your name girl?" She said saying girl after looking me up and down.
"Giselle Hemsworth." I said trying to keep my calm.
"Giselle?Now that's a name for a homeless dog." She said laughing with Butch and with another guy holding drinks for her. That wasn't even funny, neither was me teasing Butch with the fat joke. Karma did come and bit me in the butt. The guy had a fringe and a pointy nose. Best description I can give.
I just looked down trying not to vent out my anger. The guy holding the drinks felt pity for me at last regretting laughing at me.

"Sit." Fish said pointing to the chair opposite her. I sat down quietly obeying after all I need a job.
"How old are you?" She said with a small smile.
"24." I said glancing at her eyes and then looking down again.
"Young but can you seduce me?"
"What?NO."I said leaving but Butch blocked me.I turned around and sat back down.
"Penguin,give her a drink."She told the guy who seemed to hate the nickname but didn't want himself killed.He set a drink up in front of me.
"Drink it."Fish commanded and I shivered.
"Is it alcoholic?"I said and she smirked at me.
"Yeah,also some drugs."She said.
"I can't drink this."I said almost on the verge of tears. They can't force me to put drugs into my system.

"Oswald, make her drink it."Fish told the black fringed haired guy who is Oswald. Oswald took the drink and came over to me. I pleaded him not to through my eyes and shook my head. He mouthed sorry and forced half of the drink for me to drink it. I gulped it down.
"We'll let you know if you're hired.Write down your number and address."She said handing me a sticky note. I wrote down my number and my address. I bought a house earlier and moved in this morning then had left for the interviews. It was afternoon by now. And not to mention I was really hungry.
I started leaving and as I was I heard
"She's a good weapon for Victor Zsasz."